Friday, November 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:48 am

Do you guys have to go to the theaters three separate times to just watch a single movie? :|
User avatar

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:49 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Do you guys have to go to the theaters three separate times to just watch a single movie? :|


You’d think so right?
I’m back to watching 2049 on my own right now
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm surprised Blade Runner 2049 didn't get a single nomination at the Golden Globes. Surely the Academy will nominate it. Not for any acting awards and a long shot for even director or best picture, even though they like to nominate one or two more popular movies. I can see it being nominated for cinematography, score and visual effects. Not many movies have their scores standout to me, but this one did. Visually very impressive too. Much like the original, this is not action packed in any way. Much more thought provoking. I thought they did the original some justice with this one.

I will need to watch the original again someday and then give this one a try.
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:47 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Do you guys have to go to the theaters three separate times to just watch a single movie? :|

No that’s different. When at home it is sometimes difficult when you have to run kids around, go to community events, not everyone likes all the types of movies I like so not always able to finish in one sitting, etc.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Sarahroo wrote:No that’s different. When at home it is sometimes difficult when you have to run kids around, go to community events, not everyone likes all the types of movies I like so not always able to finish in one sitting, etc.

I didn't know that Vader has kids and is so involved in the community.
User avatar

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:24 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I didn't know that Vader has kids and is so involved in the community.


I may have various illegitimate ones I was never told about.....

Otherwise yep
I’m a pillar of the community

Ya, a pillar.........that’s the ticket
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:44 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I didn't know that Vader has kids and is so involved in the community.

Ok so that was a pretty me, I, me, my answer. :D
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:48 pm

Happy days are here! I have Happy Death Day. Who else wants to share in such happiness?
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:05 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Happy days are here! I have Happy Death Day. Who else wants to share in such happiness?

Me, I me my please?

See what I did there? :-D




Thank you a big bundle. :smt026
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:54 pm

I watched Yor: The Hunter from the Future on Tuesday. It was a cinematic masterpiece. Probably should have taken picture of the year in 1983. One of the greatest scenes ever has Yor killing a giant bat and then hang gliding into a cave to kick caveman ass.

Image
User avatar

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I watched Yor: The Hunter from the Future on Tuesday. It was a cinematic masterpiece. Probably should have taken picture of the year in 1983. One of the greatest scenes ever has Yor killing a giant bat and then hang gliding into a cave to kick caveman ass.

Image


If that movie was part of harry
I almost watched that a couple months ago but then didn’t

Yep that’s the one, just double checking
For some reason I was thinking it was Yar
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Vader wrote:
If that movie was part of harry
I almost watched that a couple months ago but then didn’t

Yep that’s the one, just double checking
For some reason I was thinking it was Yar

The 35th anniversary remastering is a site to behold.

Yor battles dinosaurs, cheap looking Star Wars droids, men with fire sticks, throws a talking box, and has ladies wrestling each other for his affection. Absolute classic in every conceivable way.
User avatar

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The 35th anniversary remastering is a site to behold.

Yor battles dinosaurs, cheap looking Star Wars droids, men with fire sticks, throws a talking box, and has ladies wrestling each other for his affection. Absolute classic in every conceivable way.


I’m pretty sure they used to show it on tv all the time when I was a kid but I never watched it
When I saw it in the list I thought
Ok I guess I’ll finally watch this but got some reason never followed through
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Vader wrote:
I’m pretty sure they used to show it on tv all the time when I was a kid but I never watched it
When I saw it in the list I thought
Ok I guess I’ll finally watch this but got some reason never followed through

Image
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:01 pm

The wait is almost over for Vader. March 13 will be here before you know it.
Image

What the hell is going on with Cyborg?

Look, it's another turd featuring Harley Quinn.
Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests