Friday, July 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Blacklisted since 2012."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Announces Another Imprint To Be Heavily-Delayed, Black Label

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stripedsquirrel

Inhouser

Postby Stripedsquirrel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:43 am

Tanuki wrote:It's Frank Miller, pretty sure he still has enough crazed fanboys willing to wash his sphincter with their tongues if he so demands it

That's a gross thing to say. He may be an arse who's said many dumb things, but saying things like that isn't much better.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 am

Stripedsquirrel wrote:
That's a gross thing to say. He may be an arse who's said many dumb things, but making light of it isn't much better.

And if there's anything we've learned here on the Outhouse its that it's i before e except after s, in which case, you just use x or t unless you feel like using l. Also, never feed the Jude Terror after midnight, as it will lead the animal to jump ship to some random website that rhymes with "Bleeding Stool". Or so I've heard, I can't really confirm that the Outhouse is real, and not a figment of my imagination, or simply a drug induced hallucination. Frankly, I'm leaning to the drug induced hallucination theory, partly because I'm leaning due to all the drugs.

FuzzyBarbarian

A Quagmire

Postby FuzzyBarbarian » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:20 am

Why... why would you give Frank Miller a Superman project?! Ugh. Seriously, I thought DC had learned their lesson when it comes to Miller.

Kelly Sue DeConnick is a pretty mediocre writer to me. Her stories are boring and her characters come off flat half the time or just like the same spunky person.

Scott Snyder is a writer who's loooong outstayed his welcome on Batman stuff. But at least his crap was contained to just the Bat-stuff before... then Metal happened and he tried to be Grant Morrison and failed.

Not really excited for this at all. But hey, if it's out of continuity, I don't have to care. Will probably still give Rucka's Wonder Womna thing a go, though.

leave a comment with facebook