Wednesday, December 12, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

See Spider-Man Year 2 In 'Spidey: School's Out' Digital Mini

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:31 pm

"When my mom sent me to the science camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out!"

Source: Peter Parker Heads to Iron Man’s Science Camp in Spidey: School’s Out

Tired of old, post-marriage Spider-Man? Well, Marvel and comiXology have something for you. Spidey: School's Out, a part of the comiXology Originals line, is a six-issue digital first title that features teen Peter Parker on a trip to Summer camp. It's not just any Summer camp though, it's Stark science camp. Here's the official description of the series:

Peter Parker just survived his first year as the Amazing Spider-Man and a year of high school! What is he going to do next? He's going to Stark science camp! A week indoors with the coolest technology in the world is a dream come true for Peter — and a bonanza for one Spider-foe who's seriously upgraded his arsenal. Can Spider-Man keep the camp safe, and keep his identity secret from his first dormmate, while Peter Parker makes new friends and finishes his project on time?

The series will be written by John Barber, with art by Todd Nauck, and colors by Rachelle Rosenberg. Covers will be by David Nakayama. Issues will be $2.99 each, or free if you are a comiXology Unlimited subscriber. The first issue will launch on June 6 and release bi-weekly exclusively for comiXology and Kindle users.

spidey-schools-out-1-cov.jpgSpidey: School's Out #1 cover by David Nakayama

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

leave a comment with facebook