Friday, April 27, 2018 • Morning Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Random Chat Thread: we come in peace...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:33 am

zryson wrote:It was the costume Agnetha wore that made some music critics say she had the worlds sexiest bottom but it was actually Frida who wore the more revealing outfit for the music video/and on stage. It remains one of their biggest hits to this day.

You're tearing me apart, zryson.

Fysh

cheese

Postby Fysh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 am

Spacedog wrote:You're tearing me apart, zryson.

Nice choice of gif. Ztron's "taste" in music is definitely comparable to Tommy Wiseau's acting, writing and directing ability.

zryson

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby zryson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 am

Mamma Mia is awesome. How can you not like it?

25 25 6

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby 25 25 6 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:46 am

Spacedog wrote:Well, considering that the artist in question is the awesome George Perez, I think we can overlook this. :wink:

Here's another Perez's Superman, from the early 80s.

Iirc, I think Perez had a stroke, which also might be playing into that. 80s Perez...mmmmmmmm (Homer face).

zryson

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby zryson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:03 am

Monroe. Men loved her for her looks but they didnt want to stay once they got to really know her. Joe? He married her but then wanted her to give up her career and become an ordinary housewife. Arthur? He stayed the longest but even he left her in the end because he couldnt deal with her depression, her mood swings. In the end, she took her own life. Just 36 years old. Maybe in death she found a peace she never knew in her short life.

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:28 am

25 25 6 wrote:
Iirc, I think Perez had a stroke, which also might be playing into that. 80s Perez...mmmmmmmm (Homer face).

Yeah. He also had a diabetes-related vision problem some years ago. I hope he's doing fine.

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:37 am

zryson wrote:
Mamma Mia is awesome. How can you not like it?

The amount of sugar in this song is elevated beyond normal. Prolonged exposure to Abba can cause terrible side effects.

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 am

But, in a very 70s way, the blonde girl from Abba used to be sexy. If I had a DeLorean, I'd do her.

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 am

On the other hand, the Abba guys have a creepy lopsided grin which screams "I'm a sex offender".

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:55 am

Why did you naht hit him?! Why did you naht!?!

Oh, hi Uz000!

25 25 6

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby 25 25 6 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Sweet! The Wachowski's Speed Racer movie is on Netflix. Went to watch any of the five or so series I'm behind on, found that and watched it instead. Love this movie to no end.

RobThompson

Mad Hatter

Postby RobThompson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm

You would have preferred Dancing Queen?

Moortron

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Moortron » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 pm

Neurotic Moose wrote:I wasn't mentioning Rand because I thought she had anything even remotely constructive to say. She was a fucking idiot. I also can't think of anything off the top of my head that glorifies fascists, apart from maybe the German officer character in JoJo part 2, which despite fleshing the character out still felt kind of...weird. I mean, unless we're talking about something like Raoh from Fist of the North Star who got his own spin-off show, but I always saw the show pretty clearly viewing Raohs actions as the completely wrong way to go despite his goals being noble, a case of the ends not justifying the means, and that's why Kenshiro has to put the son of a bitch down.

Only one I can think of I can't remember the name of, it involves the army going into a fantasy world or some shit.

Moortron

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Moortron » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Fysh wrote:Nice choice of gif. Ztron's "taste" in music is definitely comparable to Tommy Wiseau's acting, writing and directing ability.

But Ztron doesn't have a cult following for his appreciation of sales figures.

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:10 pm

RobThompson wrote:You would have preferred Dancing Queen?

leave a comment with facebook