Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Bomb Queen cover

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Strict31 wrote: Cleavage cam is probably unique in the world of superhero comics.

Cleavage cam is awesome

Jimmie Robinson

underclassman

Postby Jimmie Robinson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am

Bah, deadlines have been kicking my donkey lately.
I'll post some soon.

Gotta re-hook up the scanner, too.

Jimmie Robinson

underclassman

Postby Jimmie Robinson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 am

Lord Simian wrote:Agreed.

But I've never read any Bomb Queen, and I don't really do monthly comics anymore. So, can you tell me more about this aforementioned BQ Omnibus?

The Bomb Queen Omnibus[t] is a hardback collection of Volumes, 1, 2, 3, the extras and back matter in those volumes, plus the one-shot with Shadowline superheroine, Blacklight.

In short, it puts 12 issues and extras between the covers. Clocking in at 330 pages. Color.

That'll be followed up next year with the second Omnibus[t], which collects Volumes 4 & 5, and another one-shot. (should be the same amount of pages)

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am

Jimmie Robinson wrote:Bah, deadlines have been kicking my donkey lately.
I'll post some soon.

Gotta re-hook up the scanner, too.

I wish I had a donkey :(

Mark-G.

SUSHI FISH

Postby Mark-G. » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:08 am

This totally kicks ass, Jimmie!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Jimmie Robinson wrote:The Bomb Queen Omnibus[t] is a hardback collection of Volumes, 1, 2, 3, the extras and back matter in those volumes, plus the one-shot with Shadowline superheroine, Blacklight.

In short, it puts 12 issues and extras between the covers. Clocking in at 330 pages. Color.

That'll be followed up next year with the second Omnibus[t], which collects Volumes 4 & 5, and another one-shot. (should be the same amount of pages)

Awesome! Is there a release date yet?

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Jimmie Robinson wrote:The Bomb Queen Omnibus[t] is a hardback collection of Volumes, 1, 2, 3, the extras and back matter in those volumes, plus the one-shot with Shadowline superheroine, Blacklight.

Hey Jimmie. I didn't realize you were here. We used to chat in the Image forums long ago (back when Bomb Queen was first starting up).

I've been a big pusher of your series since it's debut, and I'm looking forward to the Omnibus.

Jimmie Robinson

underclassman

Postby Jimmie Robinson » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks, bro!
Yeah sometimes it's hard to realize it's been *years* working on this series. So many books have come and gone. Bomb Queen is like the redhead step-child that nobody wants to acknowledge. Haha! She just won't go away and keeps to herself in the background plotting her attacks.

This weekend I will finish the art on a children's book (T.Runt!) then I'm open to start the next Bomb Queen script I've been talking with Tim Seeley from Hack 'n Slash about a crossover. I'd make it a one-shot, then follow that up with a new BQ series.

My goal, however, is to get as many books out as possible. Not just BQ series.

Alcoholic_Spider

Factor 8

Postby Alcoholic_Spider » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Jimmie Robinson wrote:Thanks, bro!
Yeah sometimes it's hard to realize it's been *years* working on this series. So many books have come and gone. Bomb Queen is like the redhead step-child that nobody wants to acknowledge. Haha! She just won't go away and keeps to herself in the background plotting her attacks.

This weekend I will finish the art on a children's book (T.Runt!) then I'm open to start the next Bomb Queen script I've been talking with Tim Seeley from Hack 'n Slash about a crossover. I'd make it a one-shot, then follow that up with a new BQ series.

My goal, however, is to get as many books out as possible. Not just BQ series.

Tim Seeley?!

Dude, he's going to be in our anthology! He's friends with one of our contributing editors David Recine.

I'm the publisher of BAM TOO!

http://spam.teammulletstudios.com/index ... 2&Itemid=3

Small freaking world huh?

What was that other series you were working on? The black and white one with the tarot cards and such?

I love the angles and shots you pick for Bomb Queen. That alone makes me want to pick up the book because I dig artists who arent' afraid to go for broke and try different things.

I'll have to ask someone to help me purchase some BQ for fathers day!

Or maybe I'll buy it for my wife for Mother's Day. Think she'll get pissed?

"What Honey, it's something we can share and spend quality time together reading!"

leave a comment with facebook