Advertisement

Bomb Queen cover

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jeremy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13222
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:41 pm
Location: SoCal
Title: www.jeremyshane.info
Formerly: xaraan


Postby jeremy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Strict31 wrote: Cleavage cam is probably unique in the world of superhero comics.



Cleavage cam is awesome

Advertisement

Jimmie Robinson
User avatar
underclassman
 
Posts: 35
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: California


Postby Jimmie Robinson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 am

Bah, deadlines have been kicking my donkey lately.
I'll post some soon.

Gotta re-hook up the scanner, too.
Bomb Queen Hates You

Jimmie Robinson
User avatar
underclassman
 
Posts: 35
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: California


Postby Jimmie Robinson » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:17 am

Lord Simian wrote:Agreed.

But I've never read any Bomb Queen, and I don't really do monthly comics anymore. So, can you tell me more about this aforementioned BQ Omnibus?


The Bomb Queen Omnibus[t] is a hardback collection of Volumes, 1, 2, 3, the extras and back matter in those volumes, plus the one-shot with Shadowline superheroine, Blacklight.

In short, it puts 12 issues and extras between the covers. Clocking in at 330 pages. Color.

That'll be followed up next year with the second Omnibus[t], which collects Volumes 4 & 5, and another one-shot. (should be the same amount of pages)
Bomb Queen Hates You

eltopo
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 71046
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:04 am
Location: hell
Title: The greatest poster ever
Formerly: Mister Fister, Johhny Assplay,TerriG


Postby eltopo » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 am

Jimmie Robinson wrote:Bah, deadlines have been kicking my donkey lately.
I'll post some soon.

Gotta re-hook up the scanner, too.

I wish I had a donkey :(
Image

Mark-G.
User avatar
SUSHI FISH
 
Posts: 217
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Cin-cin-nati, OH



Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34408
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 39 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Postby Lord Simian » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Jimmie Robinson wrote:The Bomb Queen Omnibus[t] is a hardback collection of Volumes, 1, 2, 3, the extras and back matter in those volumes, plus the one-shot with Shadowline superheroine, Blacklight.

In short, it puts 12 issues and extras between the covers. Clocking in at 330 pages. Color.

That'll be followed up next year with the second Omnibus[t], which collects Volumes 4 & 5, and another one-shot. (should be the same amount of pages)


Awesome! Is there a release date yet?
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Comic_Doctor
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2790
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario
Title: Tag Team


Postby Comic_Doctor » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Jimmie Robinson wrote:The Bomb Queen Omnibus[t] is a hardback collection of Volumes, 1, 2, 3, the extras and back matter in those volumes, plus the one-shot with Shadowline superheroine, Blacklight.

In short, it puts 12 issues and extras between the covers. Clocking in at 330 pages. Color.

That'll be followed up next year with the second Omnibus[t], which collects Volumes 4 & 5, and another one-shot. (should be the same amount of pages)

Hey Jimmie. I didn't realize you were here. We used to chat in the Image forums long ago (back when Bomb Queen was first starting up).

I've been a big pusher of your series since it's debut, and I'm looking forward to the Omnibus.

Jimmie Robinson
User avatar
underclassman
 
Posts: 35
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:26 pm
Location: California


Postby Jimmie Robinson » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:28 pm

Thanks, bro!
Yeah sometimes it's hard to realize it's been *years* working on this series. So many books have come and gone. Bomb Queen is like the redhead step-child that nobody wants to acknowledge. Haha! She just won't go away and keeps to herself in the background plotting her attacks.

This weekend I will finish the art on a children's book (T.Runt!) then I'm open to start the next Bomb Queen script I've been talking with Tim Seeley from Hack 'n Slash about a crossover. I'd make it a one-shot, then follow that up with a new BQ series.

My goal, however, is to get as many books out as possible. Not just BQ series.
Bomb Queen Hates You

Alcoholic_Spider
User avatar
Factor 8
 
Posts: 2026
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 12:33 pm
Title: Boozemoines, ID.
Formerly: J.Hunter


Postby Alcoholic_Spider » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Jimmie Robinson wrote:Thanks, bro!
Yeah sometimes it's hard to realize it's been *years* working on this series. So many books have come and gone. Bomb Queen is like the redhead step-child that nobody wants to acknowledge. Haha! She just won't go away and keeps to herself in the background plotting her attacks.

This weekend I will finish the art on a children's book (T.Runt!) then I'm open to start the next Bomb Queen script I've been talking with Tim Seeley from Hack 'n Slash about a crossover. I'd make it a one-shot, then follow that up with a new BQ series.

My goal, however, is to get as many books out as possible. Not just BQ series.


Tim Seeley?!

Dude, he's going to be in our anthology! He's friends with one of our contributing editors David Recine.

I'm the publisher of BAM TOO!

http://spam.teammulletstudios.com/index ... 2&Itemid=3

Small freaking world huh?

What was that other series you were working on? The black and white one with the tarot cards and such?

I love the angles and shots you pick for Bomb Queen. That alone makes me want to pick up the book because I dig artists who arent' afraid to go for broke and try different things.

I'll have to ask someone to help me purchase some BQ for fathers day!

Or maybe I'll buy it for my wife for Mother's Day. Think she'll get pissed?

"What Honey, it's something we can share and spend quality time together reading!"

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Creator's Corner



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Advertisement