Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Random Chat Thread: we come in peace...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Flamebird

rubber spoon

Postby Flamebird » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:50 am

Mike H wrote:'Sup, RCT-ers.

Happy 3rd anniversary here at The Outhousers.

Kisses.

Oh god, he's drunk again. . . :drunk :roll:

Fine.. "kisses"; but no tongue this time! :shock:

Mike H

cheese

Postby Mike H » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:58 am

Works for me, Flamey.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:02 am

Johnny Smith wrote:Stunned that Avicii is dead :-(

I'm stunned that Ash vs Evil Dead is cancelled after season 3.

Third season was a bit repetitive in terms of another season with Ruby up to no good, but it was funny and it had wonderful pacing and so much gore and blood. I suppose going out on a high is a good thing and I have lots of other shows to watch instead. Going to really miss Ash Williams.

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:03 am

Mike H wrote:'Sup, RCT-ers.

Happy 3rd anniversary here at The Outhousers.

Kisses.

Hey Mike, how are things?

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:18 am

Spacedog wrote:Truth be told, I'm partially responsible for this disco disaster.

Zryson posted an ABBA video, as usual. Then I posted a gif of Tommy Wiseau throwing a tube TV out the window, to express my discontent and revulsion for zryson's crappy ABBA video. Then all hell broke loose.

I still have disturbing dreams about bell bottom pants and oversized collars.

sorry, not sorry :P

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:24 am

Stephen Day wrote:Last week I only got one issue:

I figured that i might as well hold off to this week and show everything I got over the two week period.

This is what I bought this week:

This week I got

Injustice 2 #54
Justice League #43
Action Comics #1000
Transformers Lost Light #17
Cable #156
Ms Marvel #29

Still need to read Action #1000 and Transformers and then I'll post some opinions.

Mike H

cheese

Postby Mike H » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:09 am

uz000 wrote:
Hey Mike, how are things?

My favorite uz000!

I'm good, brother. Thanks for asking. Just popping by to celebrate this iteration of the RCT's "birthday." How are things with you?

Fysh

cheese

Postby Fysh » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:11 am

I am posting just to note that that Bombshells cover with Big Barda as a roller derby player is great!

Mike H

cheese

Postby Mike H » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:14 am

Oh, and this week I picked up:

Action Comics #1000
Batman #45
Mister Miracle #8

For my money, Tom King is the best writer at DC right now. He's really knocking it out of the park.

Mike H

cheese

Postby Mike H » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am

Fysh wrote:I am posting just to note that that Bombshells cover with Big Barda as a roller derby player is great!

Kisses for Fyshes.

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 am

Mike H wrote:
My favorite uz000!

I'm good, brother. Thanks for asking. Just popping by to celebrate this iteration of the RCT's "birthday." How are things with you?

Things are pretty good. Busy with work and family. Just back from a week's vacation with the family, so got to catch up with comics and TV.

So what have you been enjoying reading and watching these days?

My current pull list is

Ms Marvel
Cable
Thanos (Cates & Shaw)
X-men Grand Design
Injustice 2
Justice League
The Wildstorm
Death stroke
Transformers Lost Light

Hard to say what my favourite comic is at the moment. Probably a three way tie between Thanos, The Wildstorm and Transformers. Though every book seems to be a bit up and down in quality these days.
I might try the new Vertigo Sandman spin off books as well.

And my current TV watch list is:

Legion
Ash vs Evil Dead
The Americans
Dr who
Inside no. 9
Stranger Things
Mindhunter
Daredevil
Jessica Jones

The best show at the moment is Legion, but so much great TV on these days. Losing a bit of interest in Marvel Netflix shows, all too slow and excessively violent. Plan to start watching Westworld over the summer as well.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:00 am

Spacedog wrote:Truth be told, I'm partially responsible for this disco disaster.

Zryson posted an ABBA video, as usual. Then I posted a gif of Tommy Wiseau throwing a tube TV out the window, to express my discontent and revulsion for zryson's crappy ABBA video. Then all hell broke loose.

I still have disturbing dreams about bell bottom pants and oversized collars.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:27 am

Heart two-shot

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:50 am

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 am

Oh how nauseatingly treacly is the Barbara Bush stuff in the media. I'd call it whitewashing, but you don't get much whiter than that to begin with. Fuck those people. Let me know when it's over and the bitch is in the cold, cold ground.

leave a comment with facebook