Friday, December 14, 2018 • Morning Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Code Craze

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:00 pm

We watched Rampage last night. It was in one of those theatres with recliners so that was fun. The movie is ok. It feels like they couldn’t decide what movie they wanted to make. Ultimately I think it was an action movie but they tried humor, heartfelt, and monster too. Just not sure. It was definitely watchable and having a rock and Negan is fun.

The new super duper sound system was soooooooo loud that I even plugged my ears through much of it.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:01 pm

The video game it is based on was pretty stupid

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Vader wrote:Happy West World Season 2 day everyone

For some of us it's Into the Badlands Season 3 day too. For others it is just another Sunday.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:09 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:For some of us it's Into the Badlands Season 3 day too. For others it is just another Sunday.

I’m just happy it isn’t Walking Dead day anymore

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:31 pm

Vader wrote:
I’m just happy it isn’t Walking Dead day anymore

Just Fear the Walking Dead day instead.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:31 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Just Fear the Walking Dead day instead.

Never watched it
Hope I never will

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Vader wrote:
Never watched it
Hope I never will

I have faith that you will. Probably just waiting for season 7 like you did with The Walking Dead.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:54 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have faith that you will. Probably just waiting for season 7 like you did with The Walking Dead.

I’ve had enough pain from the original to subject myself to the spinoff

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Vader wrote:
I’ve had enough pain from the original to subject myself to the spinoff

You lack faith in yourself. A real shame. Morgan waits for you.

Negan commands you to watch.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:23 am

I wasn't able to watch Into the Badlands until it's second showing because Westworld ran over by 15 minutes. It actually worked perfectly for me. I was able to watch the last three episodes of season 2 beforehand and had about 20 minutes to spare. I watched the end of Fear the Walking Dead in that time. It looked like the main group was living in a stadium. They were growing crops, but they were failing them. A group of guys were outside the stadium. They were sitting in lawn chairs outside of their vehicles. They had no guns and were waiting for the people inside to die, so they could get their stuff. No Negan style shootouts or killings. It was kind of funny. The main group also has an armored SWAT vehicle. Makes a hell of a lot more sense to travel in that than Daryl riding around on a motorcycle. I always thought that was stupid. At this point I imagine The Walking Dead is actually worse than Fear.

Oh, and Into the Badlands had a better first episode than Westworld. Shocking, I know.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Still waiting on Hostiles from Vader. I didn't bother to order it because he said it was probably already in my mailbox last week. Any day now.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:48 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Still waiting on Hostiles from Vader. I didn't bother to order it because he said it was probably already in my mailbox last week. Any day now.

Oh no. I hope it’s not lost. If you haven’t gotten yours yet I’m not sure when he’ll get mine to me. :smt102

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:15 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Still waiting on Hostiles from Vader. I didn't bother to order it because he said it was probably already in my mailbox last week. Any day now.

It’s probably in your blu ray player right now.....

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:16 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Oh no. I hope it’s not lost. If you haven’t gotten yours yet I’m not sure when he’ll get mine to me. :smt102

The Dark Side is known for not being very dependable

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Vader wrote:
It’s probably in your blu ray player right now.....

Who the hell put it in there? UPS skips the mailbox, breaks into your house and puts your movies directly into your player now? Or did you deliver it personally while I was at work today?

leave a comment with facebook