Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Sets Up Another Superheroless Superhero Show In Alfred Pennyworth Series

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Wed May 16, 2018 4:55 pm

It worked so well for Gotham.

Source: DC Comics

With Gotham coming to an end in the near future, DC Comics will be left without a Batman-themed prequel. Luckily for fans of rock salt, the publisher has your back. EPIX, the poor-man's HBO, is working on a ten-episode series titled Pennyworth, which will examine the life of Alfred Pennyworth before he became Bruce Wayne's butler.

Alfred Pennyworth is a former British SAS soldier who forms a security company and goes to work with Thomas Wayne, Bruce's billionaire father, in 1960's London.

In case this show didn't remind youenough of Gotham, Bruno Heller and Danny Cannon, the minds behind Gotham, are attached to executive produce. Gotham and Pennyworth aren't DC's only prequel-based shows as Superman also has Krypton and Metropolis.

Production is set to begin later this year for a 2019 release.

Written or Contributed by Tim Midura

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Wed May 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Double posted? Check.

Stupid article? Check.

Tim Midura! Expected . .. . . :smt011

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed May 16, 2018 5:43 pm

So nice, he posted it twice.

Again.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Wed May 16, 2018 5:59 pm

HNutz wrote:So nice, he posted it twice.

Again.

Yes.

He lets the incompetence flooooow through him. Time and time again.

I can't go a week without having to log in, yet this turd can still post . . . . . . something? I can't really say they are articles, can I? I hate that I can't know who posts LOLtron articles since every click is likely registered as a hit for the poor advertisers.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:35 pm

A few days ago I kept repeatedly getting kicked off while logging on. Once I actually could get logged on I kept getting those frustrating "Invalid Form Submission" errors for like half a day. I miss Jude. He would have been on problems like that within 30 minutes and kept us informed on status until it was resolved.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Thu May 17, 2018 2:21 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:A few days ago I kept repeatedly getting kicked off while logging on. Once I actually could get logged on I kept getting those frustrating "Invalid Form Submission" errors for like half a day. I miss Jude. He would have been on problems like that within 30 minutes and kept us informed on status until it was resolved.

Are we thinking of the same Jude? :smt017

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 pm

LoganRSA wrote:
wasnt he the guy that loved Agents of Shield...a lot

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 pm

LoganRSA wrote:

How many guys that were staff here named Jude do you know?

leave a comment with facebook