Sunday, September 23, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Everyday Thread! Open Everyday For You! So, What's New?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Thu May 17, 2018 4:56 pm

TheLurker wrote:This is either awesome or lame. I can't decide which.

Michael Keaton Ends Kent State Commencement Speech With ‘I’m Batman’

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-keaton-ends-kent-state-commencement-speech-with-im-batman_us_5afd966ae4b0779345d6cab7?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

It is awesome.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Picked up this week's comics today:

I wasn't able to get the Josh Middleton variant. Riccardo Federici's artwork makes it all worth it, though.

Phil Jimenez variant.

Brandon Peterson variant.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am

https://apnews.com/32220cb5316b4fbf9dd7f9d5b125c6f9/Sheriff:-Active-shooter-reported-at-Texas-high-school

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri May 18, 2018 1:05 pm

Comics this week:

Turk has an infinity stone :shock:

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Fri May 18, 2018 3:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A New York man's GoFundMe campaign has raised more than $1,000 to put toward hiring a Mariachi band to perform for the lawyer whose racist rant against Hispanic workers went viral.

The donation page reads, "We are requesting the band to sing the famous, endearing, and warm Spanish children song, 'La Cucaracha,' the cockroach. We are countering hate and racism with the sound of music. Any leftover money will be used to send a delicious Taco Truck lunch to the staff and a copy of all federal and state statutes mentioning undocumented immigrants do not qualify for welfare."

Newsweek reports Goldberg met his $500 goal in less than 24 hours before he canceled the campaign. He updated the page later with a $224 payment to a mariachi band.

The campaign was created after attorney Aaron Schlossberg harassed employees of a Manhattan restaurant for speaking Spanish. He accused the workers of being undocumented and threatened to call Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/shareable-stories/money-raised-for-mariachi-band-to-perform-for-immigrationrant-lawyer/743317797

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Fri May 18, 2018 4:12 pm

there are more:
https://thechive.com/2018/05/18/definitive-proof-the-empire-were-the-good-guys-in-star-wars-34-photos/

quite funny

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri May 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Also true -- from a certain point of view.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri May 18, 2018 6:03 pm

What I bought this week:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 am

It's Saturday!

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sat May 19, 2018 1:08 pm

HBO had Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon hosting the royal wedding LIVE. They were playing some characters. It sounded better than it was.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:53 pm

TheLurker wrote:HBO had Will Ferrell and Molly Shannon hosting the royal wedding LIVE. They were playing some characters. It sounded better than it was.

I turned that on thinking it was real. I turned it off about 4 minutes later. :lol:

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sun May 20, 2018 5:35 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:
I turned that on thinking it was real. I turned it off about 4 minutes later. :lol:

You lasted three minutes and 59 seconds longer than I would have watching that.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sun May 20, 2018 11:46 am

Do you even lift, bro?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 20, 2018 11:47 am

TheLurker wrote:Image

Do you even lift, bro?

:lol:

TheLurker

rubber spoon