Sunday, September 23, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Bring your own straight jacket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri May 25, 2018 10:13 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Even if he had I really don’t mind spoilers. I have heard the whole infinity war thing already.

Aw that sucks then

I listened to a 2.5 hour walkthrough of the infinity gauntlet comics so I have an idea as well

https://youtu.be/vxw00NkUugo

If you want to know the original story

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri May 25, 2018 10:17 pm

I just spent the last hour fighting in a dungeon with Carkey

What has become of my prejudice against Canadians.... :(

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 26, 2018 1:40 am

Vader wrote:I just spent the last hour fighting in a dungeon with Carkey

What has become of my prejudice against Canadians.... :(

I just spent the last three hours with no power. It sounded like the transformer outside blew. I watched them come down searching around aimlessly with their flashlights, driving up and down the road, using a chainsaw on my trees, driving to my closest neighbors driveway and working on their transformer, driving back to my transformer and staring at it from inside their truck, and finally they drove up the road to where they always go to fix the problems and the power was back on in 10 minutes. I was told it would take three hours to restore my power and it magically took exactly three hours.

I still rather sit through that than spend an hour fighting in a dungeon.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sat May 26, 2018 1:42 am

It’s usually always the same spots that cause the electricity to go out.
My old house it was everytime a squirrel touched the transformer

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 26, 2018 3:27 am

I guess I'll be spending the day picking up branches that were cut for no reason.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat May 26, 2018 8:49 am

Just watched Samson. It was ok. Obviously a known story so no surprises. Enjoyable if not amazing.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat May 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Anyone want to try a code for

Fifty shades freed

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sat May 26, 2018 10:42 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone want to try a code for

The hostiles
New jumanji
Fifty shades freed

Hostiles please

Edit: Thanks Sarahroo!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 pm

The hostiles
New jumanji
Fifty shades freed

Jumanji, please.

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Sun May 27, 2018 12:17 am

Fifty shades freed

I’d like to try ;-)

I escaped from the dungeon Vader trapped me in.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun May 27, 2018 12:25 am

Sharing is caring :smt007

I'm sensing Portman in Sarahroo's future.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun May 27, 2018 5:25 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sharing is caring :smt007

I'm sensing Portman in Sarahroo's future.

Actually it was a big day yesterday for freebies . I got some credits from a friend so Portman is already in my vudu acct. what’s up with credits only lasting a month now? Thanks for the kind thought though.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun May 27, 2018 8:27 am

Just finished watching I Kill Giants. It is just what I expected and more so. What an amazing heart ripping movie. I absolutely loved it. I cried a lot. This young actress took my heart immediately. I didn’t guess the Giants metaphor right and the reality was even more well done than what I thought it was. She is a great actress in a beautiful movie. Of course it’s only a metaphor. Could watch again and still in the emotion of this movie.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Actually it was a big day yesterday for freebies . I got some credits from a friend so Portman is already in my vudu acct. what’s up with credits only lasting a month now? Thanks for the kind thought though.

You spent credits on Annihilation? :shock: A movie that has three redeems?

It's good to see that I wasn't alone on I Kill Giants. Especially on not hating the main girl. I was surprised to see she was in The Conjuring 2. She just looked totally different. One of my pet peeves in movies is how if someone reads comics or plays Dungeons and Dragons then they are automatically a friendless loser that is totally helpless and gets bullied continuously. The girl in the movie gets bullied, but she stands up to them and doesn't take crap from anyone. It's also partly who own fault because she admittedly doesn't like most people. It was also nice to see her have a friend. She wasn't a total cliche. Just a multilayered character. I liked her immediately.

What do you mean the giants are a metaphor? :P

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun May 27, 2018 3:09 pm

I did spend credits on a 3 redeem movie. Didn’t realize that. Oh well. Just finished Annihilation. It was ok. Visually neat. I always like Natalie Portman. It’s another sci-fi movie where I am not sure I’m smart enough to get it.

leave a comment with facebook