Thursday, December 13, 2018 • Morning Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Professor Dastardly and the Sinister School

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Altitron

Peanut

Postby Altitron » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Roxanne 'Roxy' Rhode

School Nurse / Secretary

Roxy is a young, bubbly, and perky airhead, oblivious to the evil going on at the school. She just thinks that everyone treats her nicely. Roxy has had a crush on Major Midas ever since she was a little girl; she flirts with him whenever he drops his son, Ascot, off at school each morning. Sometimes Major Midas' wife catches him reciprocating Roxy's affections, leading to uncomfortable and constant tension between the three of them at PTA meetings. Francis Farfeld, the school's principal, is in love with Roxy but can never seem to muster the courage to ask her out, especially when he sees all of the Major Midas merchandise piled up on her desk. Rather, he avoids her by locking himself in his office, leaving her to sit at her desk and look pretty. Roxy spends her spare time trying to get her personal pleasure product line, 'Rhode to Romance', off the ground.

Altitron

Peanut

Postby Altitron » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:07 am

Matatronic

SUSHI FISH

Postby Matatronic » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:58 pm

I love how you're doing a dossier on each faculty member. Your art is fantastic, and the character descriptions are spot on! Not that my opinion means much, as this is still a new world to me. Can't wait to see more. :)

Altitron

Peanut

Postby Altitron » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Thanks for the kind words, Matatronic. I know I've been quiet here for awhile, mostly due to my transfer to a new command with an extremely busy schedule. I've since left that command for a tour at a shore command, and my hours are much more nice. Here is a revised take on the main logo for the book:

Cheers! I'll have much more rolling out now that I have some personal/hobby time again. :)

Altitron

Peanut

Postby Altitron » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:52 am

Professor Dastardly, the most feared supervillain in the world, has been released from prison under special pardon after forty years of incarceration. With this second chance at serving as a productive member of society, he has accepted a teaching position at the newly-built Stephen J. Kurtzberg Preparatory School for Special Youth, an institution of learning designed to address the needs of super-powered children. Students of the school's inaugural class include children of Professor Dastardly's former rivals, the Freedom Force - a since-disbanded group of meddlesome do-gooders once led by his arch-nemesis, Major Midas. These parents fear that the school, marketed as a sanctuary for their sons and daughters, has become the next battleground in the fight between good and evil.

Now, as the faculty of SJK busies themselves with preparations for the upcoming open house, a question lingers over the school grounds:

Has the Professor accepted tenure so that he may rewrite his legacy and leave a positive mark on the next generation, or has he come to wipe out SJK's student body in the ultimate act of revenge, destroying the very future of superheroism in the process?

SandorClegane

Faster Pussycat

Postby SandorClegane » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:10 am

I really like the artwork that is used in the story.

Ramanareddy

Faster Pussycat

Postby Ramanareddy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:01 am

We have come to know about ps4 randomly turns off troubleshooting issue. As such the issues are encountering with greater frequency. Although they add the most advanced features, options towards ps4, still there are certain situation where the user-facing trouble with ps4.

Ramanareddy

Faster Pussycat

Postby Ramanareddy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:01 am

bnrhr

SandorClegane

Faster Pussycat

Postby SandorClegane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:55 am

Is the comic self published?

leave a comment with facebook