Sunday, November 18, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

X-Men #30 Has Gone Runaway Pryde Over the Internet!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Clockwork_Fish

cheese

Postby Clockwork_Fish » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
I'm serious. :lol: Who the fuck does this? If I sit down to read the Batman Wedding Special, catwoman leaves him at the alter, And Aquaman gets married instead I would riot.

Nono, this could work,
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
if Bats' proposal was all an elaborate scheme to get Aquaman and Mera into a church and stage a relationship intervention. "Everyone's sick of you two farting around with endless drama. Marry, now. Clark! Don't let them get away!"

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 am

Clearer look at Mr. & Mrs. X

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:34 am

Mr And Mrs X. :? Can Rogue be touched yet? If not, that's going to be an awkward honeymoon.

Clockwork_Fish

cheese

Postby Clockwork_Fish » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:49 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Mr And Mrs X. :? Can Rogue be touched yet? If not, that's going to be an awkward honeymoon.

I'm sure the Marvel U's many super scientists can take a break from not curing cancer to make Gambit some kind of Rogue-proof latex body condom.

Funny though, I always thought those two would get married in Vegas.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Didn't we find out a while back that Wakanda had the cure for cancer but decided to keep it to themselves?

leave a comment with facebook