Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Miz vs Rusev

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Rusev wins by submission!

No. 1 contender

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:Rusev wins by submission!

No. 1 contender

:shock: :shock: I am okay with this. :shock: :shock:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:49 am

Vader's son Jesse posted on Twitter that Leon White- Vader has passed away :(

RIP

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 pm

:smt102

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/reasoning-details-big-cass-release/#.WyqyMoonaUl

As we first reported, Cass went against a directive from Vince McMahon last month during a segment involving a little person. We’re told this is when things began to go south for him.

According to Sports Illustrated, Big Cass was apparently drinking during the European tour which took place a week later and allegedly had “attitude issues.” They also claim “being intoxicated in public” is one of the underlying reasons for his firing.

Multiple sources tell us one of the incidents which rubbed people the wrong way happened in private, however, on the WWE bus chauffeuring talent.

We’re told the bathroom lock was apparently broken, but Cass didn’t realize it and thought he was being pranked. After being stuck inside for too long, a claustrophobic/angry Cass broke down the door. This meant people had to embarrassingly use the bathroom afterward with no door.

This, obviously, made some of the riders on the bus unhappy. It’s worth noting that some understood his frustration though and weren’t as angry as others.

Both of these incidents in such short time — coupled with 1-2 additional unverified incidents that we’re working to confirm with sources — seem to have been the final straw.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:26 pm

My thoughts on NXT this week:

I liked Dakota Kai vs Bianca Belair. I was sad to see Dakota Kai lose, but I can't say I was all that surprised with the result.

War Machine vs. The Might was a fun, if short, match.

"It's rare to see War Raiders on the receiving end of punishment." Maybe to someone who only watches Fed product, but there's lots of us who have watched their matches from other promotions who can tell you different. It's statements like that that really drive me nuts when watching any Fed programming. I don't like being treated like I'm stupid.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:27 pm

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I like that ROH seems to be doing something with Jay Lethal again. I hope this, "I need to beat all those who defeated me in the past few years," angle lasts longer than the story they had a few months ago with Marty Scurll trying to bring evil Jay Lethal back.

The multi-man tag team main event was fun

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:55 am

Stephen Day wrote:My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I like that ROH seems to be doing something with Jay Lethal again. I hope this, "I need to beat all those who defeated me in the past few years," angle lasts longer than the story they had a few months ago with Marty Scurll trying to bring evil Jay Lethal back.

The multi-man tag team main event was fun

This weeks episode was almost identical to last weeks lol. For a minute I thought I had messed up and rewatched the wrong episode.

King vs Chuckie last week, Lethal vs Chuckie this week was almost the same exact match :lol:

I think Lethal needs to go heel again, he has been completely uninteresting as a face in every aspect. Losing Truth Martini and his villainous side really did not work for Jay Lethal.

Dalton Castle is also the most boring ROH Champion in a good while, his whole run has been completely forgettable at best. I am so ready for Cody or Marty to take the belt off of him.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:06 am

Tyr Stormbringer wrote:
This weeks episode was almost identical to last weeks lol. For a minute I thought I had messed up and rewatched the wrong episode.

King vs Chuckie last week, Lethal vs Chuckie this week was almost the same exact match :lol:

I think Lethal needs to go heel again, he has been completely uninteresting as a face in every aspect. Losing Truth Martini and his villainous side really did not work for Jay Lethal.

Dalton Castle is also the most boring ROH Champion in a good while, his whole run has been completely forgettable at best. I am so ready for Cody or Marty to take the belt off of him.

I'd much prefer that ROH return Lethal to being a heel as well. With them not doing that though, I'm just glad to see him actually involved in a story rather than just floating out there doing nothing.

I agree with you about Dalton Castle. I'm kind of disappointed in his turn as champion. He was a lot more interesting when he was chasing the title.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:27 am

Stephen Day wrote:
I'd much prefer that ROH return Lethal to being a heel as well. With them not doing that though, I'm just glad to see him actually involved in a story rather than just floating out there doing nothing.

I agree with you about Dalton Castle. I'm kind of disappointed in his turn as champion. He was a lot more interesting when he was chasing the title.

It just really seems to be the case with some guys, they are better suited as challengers than champions.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 pm

RAW

Kurt Angle and Constable Corbin

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 pm

Roman comes to the ring

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:05 pm