Wednesday, November 14, 2018 • Morning Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

First Two Issues Of Justice League Odyssey Trashed, Series Debut Delayed 7 Weeks

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chessack

Great Scott!!!

Postby Chessack » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:26 pm

I hope someone reset the counter...

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:58 am

Hopefully the miscommunication was that DC realized having Darkseid “on” or even around this team was stupid so they’re having to remove him from the story completely.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:16 am

chap22 wrote:Hopefully the miscommunication was that DC realized having Darkseid “on” or even around this team was stupid so they’re having to remove him from the story completely.

He's probably going to be the comic relief now.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:51 pm

"Springtime For Darkseid"

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Glaeken wrote:

He's probably going to be the comic relief now.

He will now be a self worshipping lesbian of color who will be the good guy (?) with the personal pronoun they. They will become the good guy (?) because they will only maim and murder straight white dudes and puppies, usually by ripping their arms off or snapping their necks. They will now hang out with Harley Quinn because reasons.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:26 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:"Springtime For Darkseid"

Winter for Poland and France?

OneWhoIsAll

Expert Post Whore

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 am

achilles wrote:
They will now hang out with Harley Quinn because reasons.

Oh piss off.

Anyone would take any reason to hang out with Harley Quinn. Because its fricken Harley Quinn.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:44 am

OneWhoIsAll wrote:
Oh piss off.

Anyone would take any reason to hang out with Harley Quinn. Because its fricken Harley Quinn.

I would hang out with Margot Robbie's butt, but not Harley Quinn.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:40 pm

HNutz wrote:What kind of "miscommunication" causes TWO issues to get trashed?

Only the very best kind.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:54 pm

Spinning out of Justice League: No Justice! When a cosmic menace threatens worlds beyond our own in the Ghost Sector, it falls to a new Justice League team to answer the call to battle! Cyborg, Starfire, Green Lantern Jessica Cruz and an out-of-his-element Azrael head to deep space inside a commandeered Brainiac Skull Ship. But as these wildcard teammates try to break through the impenetrable maelstrom imprisoning the desperate collection of planets, they discover something that nothing in the universe could have prepared them for: Darkseid...who says he's there to help?!

Written by: Joshua Williamson
Art & Cover by: Stjepan Sejic
Variant Cover by: Terry & Rachel Dodson
32 pages
$3.99 (US)
In shops: September 26, 2018

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 am

I'm so torn. I love Stjepan's art, but...

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:18 am

LoganRSA wrote:I'm so torn. I love Stjepan's art, but...

Yeah, I wish he was on a better book than this.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:47 am

LoganRSA wrote:I'm so torn. I love Stjepan's art, but...

Yeah, some of the most beautiful art out there, but telling THIS story....

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:38 am

Just read the first issue and it was mixed: On one hand, it's nice to see Victor and Khori interacting like they did in Teen Titans but on the other hand, Azrael's presence and motive for being in the book makes no sense as I get the fact that they're just resorting to reverting him back into a puppet for the Order Of St. Dumas. Also, I still up to now don't care for Darkseid on this team as there were other characters they could have used in his place.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:41 pm

I enjoyed it when I read it.No justice was pretty cool, they had some logical reasons for the team to get together and I am really interested in seeing where this story goes. Also I don't think Darksied is on this team, per say. Azrael certainly isn't going back to the order of St. Dumas or anything like that.

leave a comment with facebook