Wednesday, September 26, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Big Brother 20

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:40 pm

HNutz wrote:
I dunno, I'd rather see her leave because of her gameplay as opposed to something like this.

I just don't like her, she really grates on my nerves every time she opens her mouth.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:22 pm

That's how I feel about Swaggy. When I can even understand him. :lol:
He's all bluster and bs and obnoxious distraction. There isn't a genuine thing about him.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:35 pm

:smt026 :band :smt006 :smt038 :smt041 :smt098

And he's a sore loser on top of it. Good fucking riddance.

HNutz's girlfriend called it dead-on with the vote :D.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:42 pm

I didn't think Swaggy stood a chance. That Alliance is all doomed at this point. They better start making some moves or they are gonna get picked off one by one.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 pm

HNutz wrote:
My gf is guessing that he goes home with a 8-4 vote.

Called it.

It's funny... "Chris" on his audition tape, the guy who said "the winners don't stand out"... that guy might have gone far.

"Swaggy C", on the other hand, the guy who tries pulling on Sam's heartstrings, the guy who tried using his relationship with Baileigh as a reason for Kaitlin to keep him and then brags to the camera about his acting ability, the guy who came in to the house with his self-promoting nickname on all of his shirts... Yeah, not so much.

HoH was Questions. Scottie won. Not a bad turnaround from being on the block earlier this week. (Nice move wearing the Swaggy shirt and voting to evict him).

I saw the winners of Celebrity Big Brother (probably because of them hosting the new BB "aftershow") in the audience... Was the guy on the video someone we should know?

Final App store is Sunday.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Jodi had more on-air time in that veto comp than she did on her season.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:30 pm

The fact that they showed the goodbye messages and Julie Chen even explained how some folks voted... Yeah, these guys are staying home.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 am

Scottie hinky vote logic is flawed, he wanted to make Hayleigh look like the one that flipped so she'd be on the outs with her alliance and he'd move up a rank. Still, it worked, he alliance is on the outs but the other side is now targetting her and rockstar. I hope the Bros go up, Level 6 has been in his ear most of the night saying it was Rockstar and Hay that caused Steve to go and the Bros are the ones that voted for Sam. Will Scottie bow down to peer pressure and try to be one of the cool kids or stick with his group?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:45 am

HNutz wrote:The fact that they showed the goodbye messages and Julie Chen even explained how some folks voted... Yeah, these guys are staying home.

yeah, agreed.

Shocked they are ending the apps thing though, I figured they go thru ALL the app before they ended it.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:11 am

So far I like that this season there are actually more people trying to play the game than last season. Yes Tyler is playing the best game and some of these idiots are following him just like last season where Paul ran the majority the house the majority of the time. But at least a few of them are trying to make moves and play the game like it is supposed to be played.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 am

Turd Crapley wrote:So far I like that this season there are actually more people trying to play the game than last season. Yes Tyler is playing the best game and some of these idiots are following him just like last season where Paul ran the majority the house the majority of the time. But at least a few of them are trying to make moves and play the game like it is supposed to be played.

Agreed, its a good cast imo... L6 will eventually turn on each other because they realize Tyler is too much of a threat, which is always fun. And when you have people like Same and JC who are wild cards, its a unique bunch.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:33 pm

Catching up and I'm sitting here watching the eviction ceremony wondering just what the fuck the Dude Bros. that isn't on the block is wearing. Seriously dude...wtf?!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Tolerable
Angie - Her game may suck but it turns out she may be a truly wonderful human.
Bayleigh - Give 'em hell girl. #JusticeforChris
Faysal
Haleigh
Sam the Welder

On the Fence
JC
Scottie

Can't Stand
Angela
Brett - Fuck off.
Kaitlyn - A truly awful human being.
Kaycee
Rachel - You don't have to pose every time the camera is on you, FFS!
Tyler - Although I respect his game.
Winston - Fuck off twice.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:18 pm

Grayson wrote:Tolerable
Angie - Her game may suck but it turns out she may be a truly wonderful human.
Bayleigh - Give 'em hell girl. #JusticeforChris
Faysal
Haleigh
Sam the Welder

On the Fence
JC
Scottie

Can't Stand
Angela
Brett - Fuck off.
Kaitlyn - A truly awful human being.
Kaycee
Rachel - You don't have to pose every time the camera is on you, FFS!
Tyler - Although I respect his game.
Winston - Fuck off twice.

I actually like Tyler right now because he is playing a really smart game. He's not being much of a douchebag right now either.

Scottie is pretty cool too, I like the swerve he played on Swaggy.

For me right now Faysal, Bailey, Haileigh, Rockstar are just there. They don't bother me one way or the other.

The rest of the house is a big old bag of turds with Kaitlyn being the nuttiest, smelliest, corn filled, biggest piece of shit outta the bunch.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Rockstar.

leave a comment with facebook