Thursday, August 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Amazing Spider-Man No. 1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Grayson wrote:
So...then...they're back together? :smt102

Pete started the convo, MJ cut him off, they smooch lovingly, and scene. So certainly looks like it...for now.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:57 pm

chap22 wrote:Pete started the convo, MJ cut him off, they smooch lovingly, and scene. So certainly looks like it...for now.

Thank you! I just wanted an answer, lol!

Everybody but chap made The List!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:07 pm

Grayson wrote:

If you want to see it, it looks a little something like this:

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Huh, well what do you know? I'm more likely to go buy this now.

jephd

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby jephd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 am

Well i'll be back for issue 2. Fantastic newold support cast, including characters from spencers best work (superior foes).
It mostly honours everything that went before explaining changes in ways that make sense, it even has callbacks to minor storypoints from the past Robbie knows pete is spidey but respects his choice to keep it secret, making firing pete hurt even more.. OMD is hinted at heavily narration says "something missing" whilst art shows MJs ringfinger. Also a reference to someone, not Pete, selling their soul to the dark lord Mephisto but it looks like Spence wants to use the dangling feeling of loss that JMS set up but Slott ignored, rather than flat out reversing it. The only issue being that Spencer apparently hasnt read PADs scarlet spider where Quentin Mysterio Blake was retired in Vegas last month.
That last page! And then that other last page!!!!!

Mac E Tero

dINGO

Postby Mac E Tero » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Grayson wrote:I strongly considered picking this up, specifically for Ryan Ottley’s art but the $5.99 price tag is something that I can't really bring myself to overcome. Tell me, do Peter and MJ really reconcile or is it some type of dream/flashback?

After holding MJ in his arms for a couple of pages we turn the page and see him wake up in his bed alone and it’s a dream. 100% true.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:07 pm

Grayson wrote:

Just pick up the book and stop being a twit. :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:21 pm

Mac E Tero wrote:After holding MJ in his arms for a couple of pages we turn the page and see him wake up in his bed alone and it’s a dream. 100% true.

So mean.

Mac E Tero

dINGO

Postby Mac E Tero » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:46 pm

chap22 wrote:
So mean.

Guess I could have answered “b o t h”. Which is also 100% true.

leave a comment with facebook