Friday, October 19, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Your boob-window into the world of comics."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Soccer in general

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 05, 2018 10:54 pm

OH crap, I just found out about Alex Ferguson. :shock:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44019175

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat May 19, 2018 4:16 am

Not sure if Contramundi still browses the forums, but WTF @ Sporting. I've been following how the story of the players being attacked by ultra's has unfolded and on top of beating their 34 goal striker (Bas Dost) into hospital it seems Sporting's president ordered and facilitated the attack?

Not to mention the matchfixing scandal with Handball.

Am I overreacting or is relegation and a mass player exodus on the horizon?

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Any one still come onto this thread and follows the English leagues?

I'm putting a bet on soon for each of the leagues. If anyone wants to give me their list, i'll put a cheeky 25p each way accumulator on them.

Just need the following from you...

Premier League: Name a team you think will finish in the top 2

Championship: Name a team you think will finish in the top 3

League 1 - Name a team you think will finish in the top 3

League 2 - Name a team you think will finish in the top 3

I'll need your picks no later than the day before the Premier League kicks off

:drunk

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:46 pm

OH! Disclaimer... if it wins (you have to get them all correct) I keep the money... but publicly thank you for your help in winning.

Thems the rules. 8)

leave a comment with facebook