Thursday, October 18, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Being reminded of how old you are.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:28 pm

achilles wrote:
It is the law here that now we must hate you for that, since evidently Millennials are the scourge of the earth.

That's fine, I hate millennials too. Finding out I AM one of them... is just gut wrenching. :shock: :cry:

I thought I managed to miss the cut off date. :?

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Nirvana making it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Herald

Not a Kardashian

Postby Herald » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:00 pm

achilles wrote:
It is the law here that now we must hate you for that, since evidently Millennials are the scourge of the earth.

$%^& Millennials... "only know The Great Space Coaster from Family Guy"...

...GET OFF MY LAWN!!! :smt076

LiamA

cheese

Postby LiamA » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:36 pm

At the library I work at we have a summer worker who was born in 2001.

LiamA

cheese

Postby LiamA » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Bianco wrote:I remember right before the prequels came out I was talking about Star Wars some kid asked me what's a Darth Vader.

And you still haven't told me what a Darth Vader is.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:01 pm

LiamA wrote:
And you still haven't told me what a Darth Vader is.

He was related to this guy...true story

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:07 pm

Bianco wrote:

Luke Vader? Wasn't Darth his father?

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:13 pm

I was doing a guest lecture at the university a few years ago. I didn't update my references for it and when I started talking about Gilligan's Island I could see nobody there knew what the hell I was talking about.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:29 pm

achilles wrote:
Luke Vader? Wasn't Darth his father?

No thats his cousin Luke "don't call me Duke" Vader.

Flamebird

rubber spoon

Postby Flamebird » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Bianco wrote:

That seems like a really eXtreme way to put on deodorant; how bad is his B.O. anyway? :shock:

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Flamebird wrote:

That seems like a really eXtreme way to put on deodorant; how bad is his B.O. anyway? :shock:

I think he was in Japan at the time they're a little freaky over there

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 am

Well people say that as you get older time goes by faster. Not sure if that's true or as you get older you just become more aware of how precious life really is and how fleeting it can be.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:43 am

I get called "Daddy" way too much. I should just embrace it instead of fighting it.
I have a full head of hair but it started turning silver in my early 20s, I was checking out in a Walgreens one day and the very young cashier asked me if I would be using my Senior Citizen discount.
:?

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:04 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:I get called "Daddy" way too much. I should just embrace it instead of fighting it.
I have a full head of hair but it started turning silver in my early 20s, I was checking out in a Walgreens one day and the very young cashier asked me if I would be using my Senior Citizen discount.
:?

Did you? :P

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 am

The teenager next to me in Ant Man and the Wasp getting made fun of because she said Michelle Pfeiffer was beautiful.

Her boyfriend said ew she’s like 70. 1992 13 year old me wanted to strangle him.

leave a comment with facebook