Thursday, October 18, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:01 pm

It's all about Paige :roll:

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Does Paige really look that bad or do they just pick the absolute worst picture of her for that graphic?

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:21 pm

StrongStyleFiction wrote:Does Paige really look that bad or do they just pick the absolute worst picture of her for that graphic?

The pic used in the graphic is not her best pic

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:24 pm

I feel like I've watched 900 hours of wrestling since Sunday :derp:

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:51 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:I feel like I've watched 900 hours of wrestling since Sunday :derp:

Its been a busy week in wrestling.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:05 am

Southern Legend Brickhouse Brown reportedly died the other day, fortunately for him he got better after that

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... incorrect/

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:28 am

My thoughts on NXT this week:

It's cool that Masa Saito got a memorial picture before the show started. I wasn't sure if he was going to be someone WWE would recognize.

I have to say that NXT has done a great job of building up Dakota Kai into a wrestler I can really cheer for.

Her match against Lacey Evans was really good.

It was nice to see Chris Hero win a match again as it's been awhile.

The main event threeway for the Women's title was really good.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:29 am

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I can appreciate that the talking to start the show established the four way main event for the title. Having said that, it was still talking to start a show and that's never been a favourite thing of mine.

I loved the women's title match that came after the talking.

The Shane (Gregory) Helms backstage segment with Marty Scurll seemed some what random.

The Four way main event was really good. I already knew that Jay Lethal was going to win the title in this match, but I still enjoyed seeing how it happened.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Some thoughts on this year's G1 Climax now that it's more than one week in:

It hasn't ruined things for me, but I do see why some people aren't happy about all of the outside interference and DQs.

I'm surprised that Juice Robinson doesn't have any points yet.

Omega vs Naito and Goto vs Ishii have been the best two matches so far.

Outside of the DQ matches I think the overall match quality is better than last year.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:27 am

Stephen Day wrote:My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I can appreciate that the talking to start the show established the four way main event for the title. Having said that, it was still talking to start a show and that's never been a favourite thing of mine.

I loved the women's title match that came after the talking.

The Shane (Gregory) Helms backstage segment with Marty Scurll seemed some what random.

The Four way main event was really good. I already knew that Jay Lethal was going to win the title in this match, but I still enjoyed seeing how it happened.

Finally getting to see they 4 Way match was awesome! SO glad to see Jay Lethal with the gold around his waist again!!

I guess they are gonna do a Superhero vs Supervillain angle with Shane and Marty.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:43 am

Stephen Day wrote:Some thoughts on this year's G1 Climax now that it's more than one week in:

It hasn't ruined things for me, but I do see why some people aren't happy about all of the outside interference and DQs.

I'm surprised that Juice Robinson doesn't have any points yet.

Omega vs Naito and Goto vs Ishii have been the best two matches so far.

Outside of the DQ matches I think the overall match quality is better than last year.

I think there have been some amazing matches but also there has been way to much bullshit especially where the Firing Squad is involved. It takes away from their matches and show the glaring weaknesses in Tama Tonga as real potential threat for Omega and the IWGP Heavyweight title. Omega won on his own, the only way Tama wins is with help from Firing Squad. I get it fits the old BC theme but they have grown so far beyond that now.

jephd

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby jephd » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 am

Turd Crapley wrote:
I think there have been some amazing matches but also there has been way to much bullshit especially where the Firing Squad is involved. It takes away from their matches and show the glaring weaknesses in Tama Tonga as real potential threat for Omega and the IWGP Heavyweight title. Omega won on his own, the only way Tama wins is with help from Firing Squad. I get it fits the old BC theme but they have grown so far beyond that now.

I think thats the point. Fale and Tama are the last of the 4 original BC members. The BC has grown massively and 2 relative newbies were being hyped as fighting for the soul of the BC. Its a logical reaction for the originals to remind everyone who they are and take things back to basics. To be honest BULLET CLUB went the way of NWO a while back with NJPW giving pretty much everyone a pixel shirt. which is why omega and the bucks started the Elite name. An actual definite split could be the way to freshen things up.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:43 am

jephd wrote:
I think thats the point. Fale and Tama are the last of the 4 original BC members. The BC has grown massively and 2 relative newbies were being hyped as fighting for the soul of the BC. Its a logical reaction for the originals to remind everyone who they are and take things back to basics. To be honest BULLET CLUB went the way of NWO a while back with NJPW giving pretty much everyone a pixel shirt. which is why omega and the bucks started the Elite name. An actual definite split could be the way to freshen things up.

I'd be fine with a split, The Elite are the superior faction anyways.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:20 pm

RAW

Historic announcement

Vince in the ring

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Steph and HHH walk to the ring

leave a comment with facebook