Wednesday, December 12, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

SDCC: Go Under Da Sea with 'Aquaman' Trailer!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Draco x wrote:Not bad trailer-wise but as Chap said, I'm still mixed on Momoa being cast as Aquaman up till now.

Mixed?? You've been nothing but hateful towards him the last 2 years. :lol:

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:33 pm

HNutz wrote:The visuals of the underwater city have me cautiously optimistic.

Grayson doesnt like when you copy "his" catch-phrases. :P

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:34 pm

HNutz wrote:The visuals of the underwater city have me cautiously optimistic.

Yeah, that's the one thing (besides Heard's hotness) selling me...the trailer really is visually gorgeous.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Bianco wrote:
Pretty much, they like to suck you in with the pretty trailer than hit you with the Martha

Warner Bros releases great trailers. Its just the finished product that has audiences rushing for the nearest emergency exit.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:19 am

Draco x wrote:Not bad trailer-wise but as Chap said, I'm still mixed on Momoa being cast as Aquaman up till now.

Ironic that one of his first shows was Stargate: Atlantis

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:38 am

This looks pretty. If they can get a decent story then we could have a winner. Cautiously optimistic.

Spacedog

Expert Post Whore

Postby Spacedog » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:02 am

Not enough to make me believe that Momoa will be a great version of Aquaman, but I think the trailer is good. I suspect that Ocean Master will be a scene stealer.

Needless to say, Shazam and Aquaman seem very different from Snyder's usual crap. In this sense, only the Titans tv show trailer was a huge disappointment so far.

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:23 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Mixed?? You've been nothing but hateful towards him the last 2 years. :lol:

As I said, it wasn't a bad trailer and that's all I pretty much have.

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:25 am

uz000 wrote:This looks pretty. If they can get a decent story then we could have a winner. Cautiously optimistic.

If this movie ends up being good, it will most likely be because of the other actors and not so much the person they cast in the lead role.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:46 am

Spacedog wrote:Not enough to make me believe that Momoa will be a great version of Aquaman, but I think the trailer is good. I suspect that Ocean Master will be a scene stealer.

Needless to say, Shazam and Aquaman seem very different from Snyder's usual crap. In this sense, only the Titans tv show trailer was a huge disappointment so far.

I will be so disappointed if there is not a big musical number under the sea. Likewise if Momoa does not do a shampoo commercial... Want to know how to get really long flowing hair that won't tangle while swimming? Momoa asks while looking at the camera. New Protein Shampoo made with seaweed! Its so good that the King Of Atlantis uses it daily.

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:14 am

zryson wrote:
I will be so disappointed if there is not a big musical number under the sea. Likewise if Momoa does not do a shampoo commercial... Want to know how to get really long flowing hair that won't tangle while swimming? Momoa asks while looking at the camera. New Protein Shampoo made with seaweed! Its so good that the King Of Atlantis uses it daily.

Please don't give them any ideas, dude.

leave a comment with facebook