Monday, October 22, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Take that

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:Take that

As always thank you for the reviews seems like a better show than Raw, will be able to watch it tomorrow

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:59 pm

http://www.pwmania.com/latest-news-on-kanes-return-to-wwe

As noted, WWE has announced that Kane would be in The Undertaker’s corner when he battles Triple H, who will have WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels in his corner, at the Super Show-Down event.

In an update, WWE is donating $100,000 to the Knoxville Public Safety Foundation in exchange for Kane, real name Glenn Jacobs and current Knox County, TN Mayor, to make appearances for them this fall.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:58 pm

My thoughts on NXT this week:

The opening women's tag match was fun.

Humbeto Carillo -- so, The Fed signs someone with name recognition in Mexico under the mask and name of Ultimo Ninja. What do they do? They take away his mask and change his name so that name recognition no longer has any value for them. They also use him as a jobber. This is the sort of decision from the Fed that just makes me shake my head.

Pete Dunne vs. Ricochet, North American champion vs UK champion was a really good main event until the runs in started. I should have known that with Fed booking a title vs. title match wouldn't have an actual ending.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:00 pm

My thought's on ROH's TV this week:

It's always nice to see the Boys wrestle. Every time I see it I wish ROH would utilize them more in this capacity.

Kenny King vs. Hangman Page was really good.

It seems like ROH has just given up on the Top Prospects Tournament.

Silas Young and Bully Ray vs. Jay Lethal and Jonathan Gresham was a really good main event.

I loved the chants the crowd was throwing out for Gresham. It's good to see that he's getting over the way he seems to now.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My thought's on ROH's TV this week:

It's always nice to see the Boys wrestle. Every time I see it I wish ROH would utilize them more in this capacity.

Kenny King vs. Hangman Page was really good.

It seems like ROH has just given up on the Top Prospects Tournament.

Silas Young and Bully Ray vs. Jay Lethal and Jonathan Gresham was a really good main event.

I loved the chants the crowd was throwing out for Gresham. It's good to see that he's getting over the way he seems to now.

Adam Page gets better with each and every match he has.

Gresham is amazing, but I am sick of Bully Ray in ROH. I wouldn't mind a semi face turn by Young where he just kicks Bully's ass and sends him packing, then he can go back to being the resident ROH "Bully" like before.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:18 pm

Mojo Ichiruto wrote:Adam Page gets better with each and every match he has.

Agreed.

Gresham is amazing, but I am sick of Bully Ray in ROH. I wouldn't mind a semi face turn by Young where he just kicks Bully's ass and sends him packing, then he can go back to being the resident ROH "Bully" like before.

I think the problem for me with Bully Ray is the same problem that I have with the addiction right now. All of them have had too many switches between face and heel in too short a time. It makes it difficult to fully take them seriously.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:01 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Agreed.

I think the problem for me with Bully Ray is the same problem that I have with the addiction right now. All of them have had too many switches between face and heel in too short a time. It makes it difficult to fully take them seriously.

Definitely can agree with that.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:05 pm

RAW from Denver

Steph meets with Baron Corbin

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:06 pm

The Shield takes over the ring

Poor Dean

Johnny Smith