Friday, October 19, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Because comics!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

New 'Bumblebee' Trailer Makes Fans Swear Love to Transformers Again!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 pm

The latest trailer for Transformers live-action spinoff movie, Bumblebee just hit. Surprisingly, abused fans of the franchise are actually for once excited for a live-action Transformers movie!!

The live-action Transformer movies have not aged well or made previous fans of the franchise happy. Instead, much like myself. They either lock themselves in a room, go to a corner and cry over how Michael Bay touched their favorite character of the franchise and ruined them. 

When the Travis Knight-directed Bumblebee, many thought the same thing was going to happen. The same ongoing nightmare they have lived with since 2007.  The first trailer had some promise, and some fans were excited until well the Starscream Blitwing controversy happened. It resulted in fans curling up in that corner and crying all over again.

Today, we have the newest trailer for Bumblebee, and all over the world. Fans of Transformers have watched it and gone wide-eyed. They see the actual characters they fell in love with. The trailer fills them with hope. What does this trailer fill you with:

*sniff* Shockwave. It actually has Starscream and Shockwave!!! Those two seconds were greater than anything live-action Transformer I've ever seen! OH MY GOD!!! Optimus Prime is all G1!!! *ahem* 

Yes, the trailer makes Transformer fans care for a live-action movie again. Has Travis Knight pulled the impossible? Made an actually decent Transformers movie? We shall we see when Bumblebee hits theaters on December 21st.

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:26 pm

LOLtron wrote:The latest trailer for Transformers live-action spinoff movie, Bumblebee just hit. Surprisingly, abused fans of the franchise are actually for once excited for a live-action Transformers movie!!

The live-action Transformer movies have not aged well or made previous fans of the franchise happy. Instead, much like myself. They either lock themselves in a room, go to a corner and cry over how Michael Bay touched their favorite character of the franchise and ruined them. When the Travis Knight-directed Bumblebee, many thought the same thing was going to happen. The same ongoing nightmare they have lived with since 2007.  The first trailer had some promise, and some fans were excited until well the Starscream Blitwing controversy happened. It resulted in fans curling up in that corner and crying all over again.Today, we have the newest trailer for Bumblebee, and all over the world. Fans of Transformers have watched it and gone wide-eyed. They see the actual characters they fell in love with. The trailer fills them with hope. What does this trailer fill you with: *sniff* Shockwave. It actually has Starscream and Shockwave!!! Those two seconds were greater than anything live-action Transformer I've ever seen! OH MY GOD!!! Optimus Prime is all G1!!! *ahem* Yes, the trailer makes Transformer fans care for a live-action movie again. Has Travis Knight pulled the impossible? Made an actually decent Transformers movie? We shall we see when Bumblebee hits theaters on December 21st.

Written or Contributed by Zechs
READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

I tried to find the main villain but I couldn't see him

There I got that out of the way, your welcome

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:56 pm

That trailer looks very exciting. You can't do better than G1.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:21 pm

Bianco wrote:
I tried to find the main villain but I couldn't see him

There I got that out of the way, your welcome

Wait there's a main human villain in this?

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Zechs wrote:
Wait there's a main human villain in this?

It's the heel turn people have been waiting for.

Belle-Tain Summer

Garbage Collector

Postby Belle-Tain Summer » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:59 pm

The only thing wrong with this is the presence of Bumblebee himself. He was so bad at being the audience viewpoint in the original cartoon that he got replaced, first with Powerglide and then with Hot Rod/Rodimus. How bad at being an audience viewpoint character do you have to be that Rodimus is the preferred alternative. Pretty damn bad, that is how bad.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Bianco wrote:

It's the heel turn people have been waiting for.

What heel turn? I DON'T SEE HIM?!!!

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:23 pm

I think was I feel is gas. Especially when the human bad guy came on.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:33 pm

achilles wrote:I think was I feel is gas. Especially when the human bad guy came on.

Wait there was a human bad guy in this? I didn't see him.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:07 am

Zechs wrote:

There was a wedding going on off camera so he left not wanting to take a chance.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:17 am

Zechs wrote:

It was a blink and you miss it thing; did you blink? :shock:

leave a comment with facebook