Saturday, December 15, 2018 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Andrew Lincoln Already Wants To Return To The Walking Dead

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:25 pm

Andrew Lincoln Already Wants To Return To The Walking Dead

The actor hasn't even been killed off yet.

Source: Entertainment Weekly

We're only a few months out from the revelation that Andrew Lincoln would be leaving The Walking Dead during Season 9, with the actor only signed on for 9 episodes. But Lincoln has gone on record stating that he already wants to return to the program.

"I'm going back," says Lincoln. "I'm going back to shadow a director, and my intention is to direct next year."

There you have it. Lincoln is leaving the show in order to spend more time with his family, who live in England, but still wants an out in case he's made a huge mistake.

Season 9 of The Walking Dead is set to release October 7, 2018.

Written or Contributed by Tim Midura

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Belle-Tain Summer

Garbage Collector

Postby Belle-Tain Summer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

From mediocre actor to being a mediocre director, big leap there Andy.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Coral! :drunk

pastajoe

Rain Partier

Postby pastajoe » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:06 pm

I don’t think they kill the character. He’s going to go off on his own. The last episode of the series will have him meeting up with Morgan.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:08 pm

Belle-Tain Summer wrote:From mediocre actor to being a mediocre director, big leap there Andy.

He's only directed two episodes of another TV show. How would we know if he's a mediocre Director? Although he may not be a favorite actor to some doesn't mean he can't do well in another position.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:50 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:
He's only directed two episodes of another TV show. How would we know if he's a mediocre Director? Although he may not be a favorite actor to some doesn't mean he can't do well in another position.

You're thinking doggy? :smt017

leave a comment with facebook