Wednesday, November 14, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Come get your free Marvel digital codes!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:19 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sorry, but it has been decided that you have to take Gwen for the team.

This totally made me laugh!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Psst.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:06 pm

It looks like Tuesday will be the day. Five weeks of comics this month, so a few things will be missing.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:44 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It looks like Tuesday will be the day. Five weeks of comics this month, so a few things will be missing.

Tomorrow? Oh my stars and garters! :smt026

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Everything has been sent out. It looks like just Emma Frost and FF are missing. Emma Frost because it shipped during the fifth week and FF because Slott is too busy spending time on Twitter. I'll be back in five weeks and we will do the same thing.

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:16 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote: FF because Slott is too busy spending time on Twitter.

:lol:

Thanks for the books!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:34 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Everything has been sent out. It looks like just Emma Frost and FF are missing. Emma Frost because it shipped during the fifth week and FF because Slott is too busy spending time on Twitter. I'll be back in five weeks and we will do the same thing.

Thank you!!

Did you get any Halloween Comicfest comics with your order?

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:02 am

Arion wrote:
Thank you!!

Did you get any Halloween Comicfest comics with your order?

Nope. I never even heard of it until you mentioned it. DCBS hates me. :-(

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Everything has been sent out. It looks like just Emma Frost and FF are missing. Emma Frost because it shipped during the fifth week and FF because Slott is too busy spending time on Twitter. I'll be back in five weeks and we will do the same thing.

Thanks again, GWAC.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:04 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Nope. I never even heard of it until you mentioned it. DCBS hates me. :-(

That confirms that DCBS never gives out Halloween Comicfest comics , but I was checking Midtowncomics and it was possible to get a few of those. Also LCS have them at the end of October.

https://halloweencomicfest.com/

leave a comment with facebook