Wednesday, December 12, 2018 • Morning Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC's Walmart's 100-Page World’s Greatest Super-Heroes Holiday Special Leads With Exclusive Flash Story

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:01 pm

DC's Walmart's 100-Page World’s Greatest Super-Heroes Holiday Special Leads With Exclusive Flash Story

It'll also include six reprints.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Details for DC's Walmart exclusive 100-Page World's Greatest Super-Heroes Holiday Special are out. It will include an exclusive The Flash story titled Twas the Riot Before Christmas by Scott Lobdell, Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund.

The one-shot will also include the follow reprints:

• Tom King and David Finch's Bat-Hound story Good Boy from the 2016 Batman Annual
  • K!llin' Time by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, and Darwyn Cooke from the 2014 Harley Quinn Holiday Special
  • All I Want for Christmas by Joe Kelly and Ale Garza, from the 2006 DC Infinite Holiday Special
  • Kate Perkins and Paolo Pantalena's Batwoman story A Light in the Dark from the 2016 DC Rebirth Holiday Special
  • Steve Orlando, Vita Ayala, and V. Ken Marion's Green Lanterns story The Epiphany from the 2016 DC Rebirth Holiday Special
  • Metropolis Mailbag by Dan Jurgens and Jackson "Butch" Guice from 1992's Superman #22

The issue is $4.99 and officially drops Sunday.

Written or Contributed by Tim Midura

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:37 pm

My kids have been loving these Walmart books - but I can hear them looking at the book...

Papa, why does everything look wrong in this?

Oh that's just Brett Booth's art.

Wow - he sucks.

Yes he does kids. Now let's go wash your eyes out.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:38 am

Cue Chap and Grayson to chime in on the Brett Booth art debate. :lol:

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:20 pm

Amoebas wrote:My kids have been loving these Walmart books - but I can hear them looking at the book...

Papa, why does everything look wrong in this?

Oh that's just Brett Booth's art.

Wow - he sucks.

Yes he does kids. Now let's go wash your eyes out.

And Scott Lobdell would be the lump of coal in your stocking.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:16 pm

Yeah, it would be nice if there were more original stories in these 100-page WalMart comics, but that would probably drive the price up a buck or two (cause creating new stories costs more than reprinting old ones).

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:56 pm

The reprinted stories are a good way to introduce new or recently joined readers to some of the well written and received stories of the last decade or so.

Glaeken

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glaeken » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:36 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:The reprinted stories are a good way to introduce new or recently joined readers to some of the well written and received stories of the last decade or so.

If they can find any copies that haven't been snatched up by comic speculators .

leave a comment with facebook