Monday, December 10, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. renewed

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:03 am

Chloe Bennet has taken to social media to reveal Quake's new look in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6. Although the next season isn't due to launch until next July, it began production this past July. ABC hopes that the summer release, where live-same-day ratings are less important, will allow the series to flourish. They seem extremely confident that this strategy will pay off - earlier today they confirmed that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed for a seventh season, before the sixth has even aired.

All this comes after recent news that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is even more popular than anyone previously believed. Third party analytics confirmed that the show is in the top 0.03 percent of TV series worldwide in terms of demand, matching the likes of Better Call Saul, Criminal Minds, and Vikings; demand for S.H.I.E.L.D. is higher than the likes of The Originals, Supergirl, Arrow, and Fear The Walking Dead.

This sounds like someone's (Jude?) Idea of a bad joke but we will see

leave a comment with facebook