Monday, December 10, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Everyday Thread! Open Everyday For You! So, What's New?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:37 pm

As in the Airhead sweets? In a blue bag?

If so, I bought a bag of those when over there this time, tried them a few days ago. They are not nice. I mean... The taste... The texture... Just... Blergh!!!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:31 pm

It's a fruity taffy. It's good.

I was sick from work but I still spent the entire morning working. :-(

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:03 pm

"I never did anything worth doing by accident, nor did any of my inventions come indirectly through accident, except the phonograph. No, when I have fully decided that a result is worth getting, I go about it, and make trial after trial, until it comes." - Thomas Edison

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:19 pm

And now my cold is in full effect.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Keb wrote:And now my cold is in full effect.

:P

Hope you feel better soon. :drunk

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:54 pm

I am actually surprised by Zechs locking the "Help Save The Outhouse" thread. :lol:

I don't know what to say when a "contributor" ignores Keb's statement about fixing his "grammar" for over a year, then does such a thing. I will look for a site that we can still post at, and be us. I actually feel sorry for the RCT guys since they need to relocate. Again.

:smt102

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:25 pm

LOL. Goodbye.

I hope I made a point.

see you on the other side. :smt006

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Unless Zechs was upgraded to Admin, he isn't able to lock topics. So someone else did it to prevent further conversation. I hope Zechs gets help for his behavioral rages.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:14 pm

I hope he gets help for his grammar.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Keb wrote:I hope he gets help for his grammar.

You feeling any better?

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Kind of. I still have a bunch of sinus problems.

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:32 pm

Keb wrote:Kind of. I still have a bunch of sinus problems.

Last winter was bad for me. I bought a humidifier for my bedroom and that helped me sleep at least. Cheap ass thing broke in late winter though. I got a new one about a week or so ago. Big help. There are these Vicks things that you can put over where the steam comes out. I am not too sure how much they help, but I did buy another box.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:43 pm

TheLurker wrote:
Last winter was bad for me. I bought a humidifier for my bedroom and that helped me sleep at least. Cheap ass thing broke in late winter though. I got a new one about a week or so ago. Big help. There are these Vicks things that you can put over where the steam comes out. I am not too sure how much they help, but I did buy another box.

I have two in my apartment since I live in the driest fucking place in the world.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:51 pm

Keb wrote:I have two in my apartment since I live in the driest fucking place in the world.

I'm with family in Arizona. This is the driest fucking place in the world.

Well, except for Saudi Arabia. :P

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:53 pm

"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path." - Paul Coelho

leave a comment with facebook