Thursday, December 13, 2018 • Evening Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Witness The Season 1 'She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power' Trailer

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Adora's story previewed

Source: DreamWorksTV YouTube channel

There's a new  She-Ra cartoon on the way, and this time she'll have more than He-Man as her ally. We already got a taste at the new show's look, and a tease of the animation, but now a full trailer for the first season of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power has been released. The trailer delves into the origins of Adora aka. She-Ra and gives us a peek at her new friends, but let's hear how DreamWorksTV describes it:

Adora's destiny turns out to be far greater than she could have ever imagined. As the legendary warrior princess, She-Ra, it's up to her and a spirited group of rebel princesses to restore balance in Etheria by defending it from the place she once called home. Join The Rebellion November 16th when She-Ra and the Princesses of Power begins streaming on Netflix!

A new poster was also released for the show with a NYCC (New York Comic Con) hashtag, so we'll tag this article with that too.

sheraandtheprincessesofppowerposter.jpg

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Draco x

Not a Kardashian

Postby Draco x » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:39 am

3 words: Hot muddy garbage. :smt011 :smt011

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:26 pm

Anyone watching this?

3 episodes in and... It's better than I expected.

But Glimmer is annoying.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:38 am

She looks like a dude. :?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:42 pm

Solid start. My son and I are digging it so far. My daughter appears to be indifferent but she's only 4 months old. :P

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:06 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:She looks like a dude. :?

That's the new wokeness. Take a female character with an iconic look and make her more masculine because of 'feminism' or something. Expect a lot more of this stuff. There are female fans of She-Ra absolutely pissed over this.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 pm

The animation style can be a bit rough at times but I have noticed the influence of some of my favorite artists in animation, so it doesn't bother me as much.

That being said, he look? Yeah, I don't get the criticism. It's not like they turned her into a damn lumberjack or something. It's a damn kids cartoon. She looks fine. Calm down. Buncha fucking pervs. :roll: :P

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Not gonna lie. I'd totally watch a spin-off to this series dedicated to Mermista and Seahawk. 8)

ADVENTURE!!!!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:30 pm

HNutz wrote:Anyone watching this?

3 episodes in and... It's better than I expected.

But Glimmer is annoying.

Yeah, but still miles of improvements over the old Glimmer.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Grayson wrote:The animation style can be a bit rough at times but I have noticed the influence of some of my favorite artists in animation, so it doesn't bother me as much.

That being said, he look? Yeah, I don't get the criticism. It's not like they turned her into a damn lumberjack or something. It's a damn kids cartoon. She looks fine. Calm down. Buncha fucking pervs. :roll: :P

Yeah I guess they want ever character to have exactly the same shape or something.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Yeah I guess they want ever character to have exactly the same shape or something.

It makes the toy-line easier to produce, I suppose... :smt102

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:44 pm

:lol:

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Grayson wrote:Image

:lol:

ADVENTURE!!!!

Grayson