*Membership spots not really limited!
Create A League of Extraordinary Gentlemen!
Here is the PM he sent me:
Of course, this one would be kinda tricky. It would have to be feasable that they all live in the same world. So you can't really have, say, Indiana Jones and Neo on the same team.
And since part of the fun is aging them a little so that the story takes place at a certain point in time... this could be tough.
I don't know how well it would go over, but I'd suggest, as the editorial guidelines, not to use mainstream Marvel or DC characters. But characters from movies, TV and books are A-OK. As long as they can interact. For example, if I wanted to use a grown-up Elliot from E.T, he'd be 20 years older now.
So I'd have them pick a team of characters (from movies, books or TV) that could reasonably interact with each other and give them an enemy or enemies to face.
So, from that here is the editorial crapola I created:
1. Create a team consisting of 6-9 characters.
2. You cannot use any comic characters from Marvel or DC, but all other comic companies ie: indie are up for grabs
3. You need at least 2 characters from a movies on your team
4. You need at least 2 characters from a cartoon/TV show on your cartoon.
5. All other mediums are up for grabs ie: novels, videogames, etc.
If the characters are from different time period, like one was a character in the 80's and one if from a character from a movie that came out 3 years ago. Age the 80's character the proper age.
Do it, Rockapella.