Monday, September 25, 2017 • Afternoon Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Blackberry Users Unite!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Who here's a Blackberry user?

What do you think of the App World?

I'm running with a Bold, for personal use.

App World is still a better concept than it is a product, but it's a welcome addition.

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 pm

iPhone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blackberry

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 pm

Allen wrote:iPhone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blackberry

Other phones >>>>> iPhone.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:10 pm

I have everything I could want on my Blackberry for $50 a month. It would cost be about double that on an iPhone. I like having a great phone without an ass-raping contract.

Also, I can cut and paste.

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:46 pm

cyphon wrote:Who here's a Blackberry user?

What do you think of the App World?

I'm running with a Bold, for personal use.

App World is still a better concept than it is a product, but it's a welcome addition.

I think App World is bullshit, mainly because it uses paypal. What the fuck? Just fucking charge my phone account or a credit card like any normal service would.

I have not used App World at all. Any app. I want, I can find online without the hassle of paypal.

I'm on the Verizon Pearl.

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Replaceable battery > non-replaceable battery

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Chris wrote:I think App World is bullshit, mainly because it uses paypal. What the fuck? Just fucking charge my phone account or a credit card like any normal service would.

I have not used App World at all. Any app. I want, I can find online without the hassle of paypal.

I'm on the Verizon Pearl.

I thought using Paypal was a decent idea actually, because they don't have the payment structure in place like apple had with iTunes, and they can probably get a better deal with Paypal than working out deals with all the phone companies.

leave a comment with facebook