Sunday, September 24, 2017 • Evening Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Why do people get pets and then totally ignore them?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:04 pm

Ug... I hate when people get dogs then fail to take care of them... my day is pretty much planned around my dogs... if that is something that sounds like to much work get a god damn fish.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm

i think the OP should give the dog to Simian so it can wear humiliating costumes every day

at least it will eat well

Dugan

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Dugan » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Zabardast wrote:you're sig is infectiously sexy... i could look at that for hours

Cheryl Cole, sooooo hot.

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:35 pm

I can't watch that crap on Animal Planet anymore.

There was a guy who didn't feed his goats; they were ematiated. I didn't think I'd feel bad for a stupid goat, but now I want one. I could provide for it better than he had.

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:41 pm

barrylincoln wrote:i think the OP should give the dog to Simian so it can wear humiliating costumes every day

at least it will eat well

I can agree with this. Not only will the dog be cared for, but all the costume buying helps the economy. Win win.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:34 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:Ug... I hate when people get dogs then fail to take care of them... my day is pretty much planned around my dogs... if that is something that sounds like to much work get a god damn fish.

Same here. We drove 30 miles back and forth from our house to our kids moms house to take care of the dogs during Easter. I refuse to ever allow my dogs to be alone more than six hours, and never all night. I'd feel horrible.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm

starlord wrote:Same here. We drove 30 miles back and forth from our house to our kids moms house to take care of the dogs during Easter. I refuse to ever allow my dogs to be alone more than six hours, and never all night. I'd feel horrible.

oh really?

I'm lonely daddy, and hungry. Why did you leave me?

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Psivage wrote:oh really?

tamagachis never shit in the pantry either

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Psivage wrote:oh really?

you're dithpicable

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Black_Orchid wrote:I can agree with this. Not only will the dog be cared for, but all the costume buying helps the economy. Win win.

I believe in the Dale Sturtevant method of training.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:12 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:Ug... I hate when people get dogs then fail to take care of them... my day is pretty much planned around my dogs... if that is something that sounds like to much work get a god damn fish.

*high-five*

leave a comment with facebook