Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Top Modern Characters

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:16 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:PM's the address

Its gonna be tough to fit them in there, but I'll see what I can do. :P

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:Batman and Ghostbusters better not suck.

I agree.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I am 33... :?

34 on June 14th for those who wanna write that down

;-)

How is it no one makes old jokes about you, but chap gets shit all the time even though he's just about the same age?

And since I will not remember, happy birthday.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:32 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:How is it no one makes old jokes about you, but chap gets shit all the time even though he's just about the same age?

And since I will not remember, happy birthday.
Because Chap's Chap.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:33 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:How is it no one makes old jokes about you, but chap gets shit all the time even though he's just about the same age?

Bubba takes enough shit just for being Canadian. :-D

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:35 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:I agree.

I refuse to get excited by those games until I see reviews. They look nice and all but I've gotten burned way to much in recent years by cool looking stuff that targets my geekiness.

I want I really want a good Ghostbusters game but I'm really leary about it. Batman I fear my suffer the Batman game curse. How many good Batman games are there? What two? And those are 20 years old!

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Jack Burton wrote:I refuse to get excited by those games until I see reviews. They look nice and all but I've gotten burned way to much in recent years by cool looking stuff that targets my geekiness.

I want I really want a good Ghostbusters game but I'm really leary about it. Batman I fear my suffer the Batman game curse. How many good Batman games are there? What two? And those are 20 years old!

The SNES had a decent Batman game.

I'm hopeful based on all the early stuff.

leave a comment with facebook