Sunday, December 11, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Voted best hair in high school."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Ziza9's Super Groovy Funktastic Artilicious Land of Visual O

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Smiley wrote:Sick characters, dude. I love the simple lines with realistic anatomy. Now I want to see some colored.
Cheers.

Thanks. That's the next step. To embrace color head first.

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:21 pm

ziza9 wrote:2nd page/Splash for Punched Ugly. The Daughters of The Smoke, emerging from the mouth of Hell to kill some demons. Or some such nonsense like that. ;) Image

With Inks: Image

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Sun May 10, 2009 3:15 pm

acrylics, cut outs, and charcoal on canvas

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Sun May 10, 2009 5:40 pm

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon May 11, 2009 6:07 pm

The girl Punisher looks cool. And Power Man is awesome!

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:30 pm

misac wrote:The girl Punisher looks cool. And Power Man is awesome!

Thanks. And may I say, your avatar is the bomb. Love that show.

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Batboy

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Ziza9:

Alcoholic_Spider

Factor 8

Postby Alcoholic_Spider » Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 am

Ziza...are you a Jim Mahfood fan too?

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Tue May 12, 2009 7:36 pm

J.Hunter wrote:Ziza...are you a Jim Mahfood fan too?

Yes I am! His stuff blows me away. As I get older and try to refine my own artwork, I find myself more drawn to artists like Mahfood, Seth Fisher (RIP), Brendan McCarthy, Gabriel Ba, David Aja, Fabio Moon, Asaf and Tomer Hanuka, Jonathan Hickman, on and on. I still love Dave Cockrum, George Perez, Paul Gulacy, Jim Lee, Jae Lee, etc. but as I realize my own inner quirkiness...I'm uh, drawn to the quirky in my inspiration. That, street art, and underground painting. Juxtapose magazine is a daily source of inspiration and confirmation that mine is not the only twisted mind on the planet. haha

Alcoholic_Spider

Factor 8

Postby Alcoholic_Spider » Tue May 12, 2009 8:36 pm

ziza9 wrote:Yes I am! His stuff blows me away. As I get older and try to refine my own artwork, I find myself more drawn to artists like Mahfood, Seth Fisher (RIP), Brendan McCarthy, Gabriel Ba, David Aja, Fabio Moon, Asaf and Tomer Hanuka, Jonathan Hickman, on and on. I still love Dave Cockrum, George Perez, Paul Gulacy, Jim Lee, Jae Lee, etc. but as I realize my own inner quirkiness...I'm uh, drawn to the quirky in my inspiration. That, street art, and underground painting. Juxtapose magazine is a daily source of inspiration and confirmation that mine is not the only twisted mind on the planet. haha

I had a sub to Juxtapose but quickly lost interest and money, lol.

But I'm getting inspired even more so to go in the underground direction with my work just because of the quirkiness that I too desire!

let me link you to another fellow quirky artists who's making big moves. I think you'll dig his shit.

But not with a shovel.
http://gotcheeks.blogspot.com/

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:37 am

J.Hunter wrote:I had a sub to Juxtapose but quickly lost interest and money, lol.

But I'm getting inspired even more so to go in the underground direction with my work just because of the quirkiness that I too desire!

let me link you to another fellow quirky artists who's making big moves. I think you'll dig his shit.

But not with a shovel.
http://gotcheeks.blogspot.com/

haha. I'll check it out at lunch. At a quick glance it looks cool as hell.

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Fri May 15, 2009 1:07 am

Ziza9 #2

ziza9

Designer Interactive

Postby ziza9 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Redid my blog: link below, and posted some new stuff. Working on a webcomic and putting together some paintings for an art show. Un-asked-for update brought to you by Ziza9.

Doc Jon

Rain Partier

Postby Doc Jon » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Funktastic...

leave a comment with facebook