Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Superman Red Son visits Richland College

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Soap

SUSHI FISH

Postby Soap » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Heres the first few images ive done for a class project(playing with scale)..

would like to hear what you guys think...

:-D

Soap

SUSHI FISH

Postby Soap » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:53 pm

even though nobody gives a shit(evident by the lack of response...), heres the last 2 images from my project.

Enjoy :twisted:

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 am

:lol:

i don't think its that nobody cares; this is just a slower forum

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 am

heh

Alcoholic_Spider

Factor 8

Postby Alcoholic_Spider » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am

Hey I dig what you did! Talk us through it. How'd you do all of that and what program did you use?

I'm in classes now so I'm just starting to learn all this shit.

I can draw and do comics the traditional way but when it comes to the cg stuff and the photo stuff? I'm such a newb.

So don't go away mad, just be patient with us slow kids eh?

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

lol awesome

Soap

SUSHI FISH

Postby Soap » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm

J.Hunter wrote:Hey I dig what you did! Talk us through it. How'd you do all of that and what program did you use?

I'm in classes now so I'm just starting to learn all this shit.

I can draw and do comics the traditional way but when it comes to the cg stuff and the photo stuff? I'm such a newb.

So don't go away mad, just be patient with us slow kids eh?

Glad you like it. The general idea is fun and a little deeper than 500 colors on a truck

Why would I go away mad? Were all friends here... well except for the people that left. Fuck them. :lol:

Ive taken a few classes in print, web and graphic design and this project was for my photoshop two class at a local community college. My teacher this semester really focuses on what he calls photo novellas and wants us to use all original material so this is what I came up with using photoshop cs4 and a few pics taken with a badass school camera. The teacher also emphizesed masks in photoshop so this project used alot of that. Im really happy with how the last picture came out, seems cold. The girl in the last two pics just happened to wear pink the day we shot the pics in class, thought that was funny...

You should post some of the stuff ur doing in class

Soap

SUSHI FISH

Postby Soap » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:lol awesome

Thanks.. more to cum

Alcoholic_Spider

Factor 8

Postby Alcoholic_Spider » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Soap wrote:Glad you like it. The general idea is fun and a little deeper than 500 colors on a truck

Why would I go away mad? Were all friends here... well except for the people that left. Fuck them :lol:

Ive taken a few classes in print, web and graphic design and this project was for my photoshop two class at a local community college. My teacher this semester really focuses on what he calls photo novellas and wants us to use all original material so this is what I came up with using photoshop cs4 and a few pics taken with a badass school camera. The teacher also emphizesed masks in photoshop so this project used alot of that. Im really happy with how the last picture came out, seems cold. The girl in the last two pics just happened to wear pink the day we shot the pics in class, thought that was funny...

You should post some of the stuff ur doing in class

i have. scroll down. :-D

Soap

SUSHI FISH

Postby Soap » Wed May 13, 2009 1:21 pm

[youtube=425,344,ATQADmOaNnM][/youtube]

So, this was what I turned in for my final in digital imaging...

more detailed images can be found here,
http://www.mmlab2.rlc.dcccd.edu/artc230 ... 75/unit_2/
http://www.mmlab2.rlc.dcccd.edu/artc230 ... 75/unit_3/

would love to hear what you guys think!

leave a comment with facebook