Tuesday, August 23, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

oldrama user thelizard207 arrested for murder, arson

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue May 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:Is it too soon to say he has the weirdest ears i've ever seen?


Not if he's found innocent, I guess...

Still, it's hard to believe this shit. Or maybe it really isn't. I maybe have spoken to the guy all of...once? Twice? I just vaguely recall the username. Who knows what people are capable of, but even in a community as large as the old rama, you just start thinking you know everyone.

For the record, I'm gonna start treading light around topo. The last video he made scared me.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Tue May 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:Is it too soon to say he has the weirdest ears i've ever seen?
Hehehe. He's gonna get ear raped in prison. :-D
User avatar

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Tue May 26, 2009 6:59 pm

cdemink wrote:I was considering starting my second troll alias for the lulz but decided against it.

:lol:
that shit would've been FUNNY, though!
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue May 26, 2009 7:02 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Hehehe. He's gonna get ear raped in prison. :-D


Better call Earboy to defend him.

Image
User avatar

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Tue May 26, 2009 7:04 pm

that guy doesn't look like a comic-book reader..
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

GLX wrote:Better call Earboy to defend him.

Image


He'll just get ear raped too.
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Strict31 wrote:Not if he's found innocent, I guess...

Still, it's hard to believe this shit. Or maybe it really isn't. I maybe have spoken to the guy all of...once? Twice? I just vaguely recall the username. Who knows what people are capable of, but even in a community as large as the old rama, you just start thinking you know everyone.

For the record, I'm gonna start treading light around topo. The last video he made scared me.

ha
what video was that ? the O's broadcast one where I said Chris Ray should have been aborted ?
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue May 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Strict31 wrote:He'll just get ear raped too.


Ross Perot will bail him out, though.
User avatar

cdemink

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby cdemink » Tue May 26, 2009 7:07 pm

DMM wrote::lol:
that shit would've been FUNNY, though!


If I ever get arrested for lighting someone's body on fire, you can all feel free to troll the shit out of my screen name.
User avatar

cdemink

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby cdemink » Tue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Strict31 wrote:He'll just get ear raped too.


Ear Rape is a near unstoppable crime.
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

eltopo wrote:ha
what video was that ? the O's broadcast one where I said Chris Ray should have been aborted ?


I shall speak no more of it!

The psychological effect was startling!

You know what video it was, Topo, Terror of the Tube!
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue May 26, 2009 7:11 pm

cdemink wrote:Ear Rape is a near unstoppable crime.


That's what I hear.
User avatar

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Strict31 wrote:That's what I hear.
Image
User avatar

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm

Strict31 wrote:I shall speak no more of it!

The psychological effect was startling!

You know what video it was, Topo, Terror of the Tube!


I'm pretty fucked up
fear not though I'm far to weak and far to lazy to ever do anything horrible
User avatar

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue May 26, 2009 7:18 pm

eltopo wrote:I'm pretty fucked up
fear not though I'm far to weak and far to lazy to ever do anything horrible


Also, it's Baltimore. "Horrible" hits a whole new level there.

The things they do to those poor crabs. It's inhuman!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Earth-2 NoctourneM, GiveWarAChance, Grayson, Liam Moorhart, Sarahroo, VaderTheTrader and 28 guests

cron