Friday, July 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We deal with the loons so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Secret Invasion (Maybe Spoilers, Maybe Skrulls!)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:12 am

nietoperz wrote:Isn't that the whole Marvel U? :-D

Yes, and the DCU, and half of Image. :D

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Zero wrote:My guesses would be that the F4 will have SkrullJohnny. Look at how much he grew during Waid's run, and look at what a jackass he is in Millar's.

Ugh.

See, this is why I think most of Mark Millar's work these days is crap.

Glad I skipped Fantastic Four

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Anybody but me get the feeling this Skrull Invasion is gonna be like the Clone Saga all over again?

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:50 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Anybody but me get the feeling this Skrull Invasion is gonna be like the Clone Saga all over again?
Nope. I don't really have strong feelings for this story as it can potentially go in many different directions.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:30 pm

I think Cage is a skrull. Here's my reasoning:

At the end of New Avengers #31, we see Cage's daughter with creepy green eyes. A strong hint that she has skrull parentage. Now it's just as likely that Jessica is a skrull, but I think Bendis has too much invested in her as a character. So I think, especially after reading NA #38, that Cage is a skrull. Goes to figure that only a skrull in hiding would accuse others of being skrulls to throw off suspicion.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Lord Simian wrote:I'm thinking, it'll be something like that, with ONE big name, and that is Black Bolt.

It would explain why he lost to the Hulk.

This whole thing could be a disaster. Whoever turns out to be a skrull is someone's favorite. I just hope the originals aren't dead.

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:39 pm

starlord wrote:Best ending would be if all the Marvel characters realize who the Skrull Leader on Earth is, and bust into the Marvel offices and reveal Joe Q as the Skrull. They take him away and orbit him into deep space. Everything instantly reverts to normal again. :P

Sign him on now, Quesada! IF YOU DARE! :evil:

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:33 pm

I think the end of issue 2 there is another big reveal, aside from BB. Somewhere in the story there is a reveal that makes Bendis laugh.

joy.

leave a comment with facebook