Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The 'Great' Fruit Debate

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:37 pm

Discuss ladies, I think Banama need to be next to seeded grapes, but on the other side of the Y axis. Oh, and switch oranges and watermelons, that's just loco.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Tomatoes are not untasty! :evil:

kingbobb

Great Scott!!!

Postby kingbobb » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Where the heck is cantelope?

Seeded grapes need to be on the other side of the easy line.

No star fruit?

Oranges are totally misplaced.

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:12 pm

Nothing in "Easy-Untasty" belongs there.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Great fruit debate indeed.

Tomatoe and banana are both tasty and easy. Seeded grapes are not easy. Blueberries and Strawberries would be a little farther down on the easy scale. They tend to leave seeds in my molars. Oranges are not more difficut than watermelon and they're tastier than that. Pears should be equal to apples on the easy axis. And plums should be equal or higher that peaches.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:04 pm

nietoperz wrote:Tomatoes are not untasty! :evil:
Yeah! What he said!:evil:

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:10 pm

Pears are difficult if you have nothing to wipe your face with, juice gets sticky. Heck, I bet any mightily bearded Outhousers would have quite a tricky time with a pear.
Not many fruits can really be called untasty, but Watermelon (and it's melon family band of misery and suck) would make up that group.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Zero wrote:Pears are difficult if you have nothing to wipe your face with, juice gets sticky. Heck, I bet any mightily bearded Outhousers would have quite a tricky time with a pear.
Not many fruits can really be called untasty, but Watermelon (and it's melon family band of misery and suck) would make up that group.

I didn't think about the juicyness of pears. But melons, them's fightn' words! Except honeydew, they can go to hell.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Not even melon flavoured stuff. The only good melon is made of money, and even they're not that hot :wink:

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:17 pm

How are oranges untasty? :?

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Zero wrote:Not even melon flavoured stuff. The only good melon is made of money, and even they're not that hot :wink:

:cry:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:25 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:How are oranges untasty? :?

Maybe they've only had Valencia oranges. I've never had a good one.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:28 pm

I prefer satsumas and clementines, but an orange isn't untasty. The author says this is the most controversial comic he ever drew...

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 pm

MoneyMelon wrote::cry:
:smt056

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:03 pm

What is that? The white people fruit chart? No mango, no guava, no papaya?

And pomegranetes aren't difficult to eat. It's just an art and most people suck at it :P

leave a comment with facebook