The Asylum is the center of all activity on The Outhouse. All the topics from the forums below are collected here, along with Asylum-only discussions about all sorts of other stuff: music, movies, video games, politics, what Outhousers had for breakfast... It's all here in one place. Join the insanity!
- Expert Post Whore
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:17 pm
- Location: Greenacres, FL
- Title: The American
- Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me
That's right, bitches.
Short Circuit is getting a remake. Best part? The two guys behind the first two films (were there every any more?) are going to be writing it.
- The Lord of the Monkeys
- Posts: 33817
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
- Location: Poosting from The Outhouse
Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.
---The Teachings of Pawl Monk'DibMonkey, I like your style!--Lex Luthor
Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.
- Chief Yankee Wanker
- Posts: 26403
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:02 pm
- Title: Internet Celebrity
Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.
- Posts: 8976
- Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:00 am
- Location: The Frozen North
- Title: Last Man on Earth
- Formerly: Armin Tamzarian
I hope they can get hold of the Gut...
- Outhouse Editor
- Posts: 14512
- Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:17 am
- Location: A galaxy far, far away...
- Title: Medicated and X-Rated
- Formerly: FormerMember
I can't say I'm surprised. They remake everything.
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The Asylum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Grayson, LobsterJ, MSNbot Media and 59 guests