Advertisement

Review Group Week 178 - WEDNESDAY COMICS #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby ****** » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:49 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:Prick.

Kevin McMahon is indeed awesome.

[youtube=425,344,ppCyIdkoXGk][/youtube]

Advertisement

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 235 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 pm

I think if amlah changed his avatar, so that there wasn't an optical illusion there, he might not be so pissy.

What's wrong, your right hand too bitchy and your left not putting out?
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman

Mr_Batman
Review Grouper

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby Mr_Batman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Wednesday Comics #1

I know this is way late, but bear with me.

What can I say about this that hasn't already been said. Some these kept me on the edge of my seat. I liked most of these, except for Wonder Woman. I felt it was hard to read. I didn't really like the art on Teen Titans either. My personal favorites were Batman, Metamorpho, Metal Men, and Flash. Batman was just an awesome moment, and I really want to see what happens. Meamorpho was just a fun page. It was nice to see Didio write, as it wasn't that bad. Another fun one. And as for Flash, it just felt somewhat interesting to me. I think the format is a new and cool idea, and the newspaper type thing pretty cool too. For the most part, this was fun read, and I'm considering getting the second one.

Stories- 8
Art- 8
Overall- 8

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand