Advertisement

Review Group Week 179 - BLACKEST NIGHT #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post


Postby ****** » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:41 pm

House of J wrote:(Fucking Hell, 4 pages of this shite already?)


:smt075

The option to increase posts per page is there for a reason. I myself am only on page 2. :P

Advertisement

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34185
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Online


Postby Punchy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 pm

amlah6 wrote::smt075

The option to increase posts per page is there for a reason. I myself am only on page 2. :P


I'm on page 3! Isn't democracy brilliant.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 pm

amlah6 wrote::smt075

The option to increase posts per page is there for a reason. I myself am only on page 2. :P


Why would I want even more of them? I don't want to read the ones already there!

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Punchy wrote:I'm on page 3! Isn't democracy brilliant.


Fucking Metric system.

Mr_Batman
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 3647
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:15 pm


Postby Mr_Batman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 pm

I'm on page 5 now.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:47 pm

How much're black plastic rings going for on eBay, anyway?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/mw4c9q

Holy shit, $10 bucks--not bad.
Image

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post


Postby ****** » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:51 pm

House of J wrote:How much're black plastic rings going for on eBay, anyway?

http://preview.tinyurl.com/mw4c9q

Holy shit, $10 bucks--not bad.


Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have taken it out of the plastic baggie. My ring looks pretty stupid hanging around the neck of my Jack from LOST action figure now. :roll:

This also explains where fourthman has been all afternoon, clearly he's listing all of his shop's rings on ebay for personal profit.

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15332
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 6 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 pm

amlah6 wrote:Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have taken it out of the plastic baggie. My ring looks pretty stupid hanging around the neck of my Jack from LOST action figure now. :roll:

This also explains where fourthman has been all afternoon, clearly he's listing all of his shop's rings on ebay for personal profit.


And trying them on his extremely small penis.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 pm

amlah6 wrote:Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have taken it out of the plastic baggie. My ring looks pretty stupid hanging around the neck of my Jack from LOST action figure now. :roll:

This also explains where fourthman has been all afternoon, clearly he's listing all of his shop's rings on ebay for personal profit.


I know I would be.

I heard Punchy tried to use his to raise Newsarama from the dead! Didn't work

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post


Postby ****** » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:56 pm

House of J wrote:I know I would be.

I heard Punchy tried to use his to raise Newsarama from the dead! Didn't work


Wouldn't raising ZombieRama from the dead be redundant? :?

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:57 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:And trying them on his extremely small penis.


My first thought was it looked too big for my fingers and too small for my Johnson. So I left it in its plastic condom.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:58 pm

amlah6 wrote:Wouldn't raising ZombieRama from the dead be redundant? :?


Hmmm. The Redundant Undead sounds like a local band name.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post


Postby ****** » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:04 pm

House of J wrote:My first thought was it looked too big for my fingers and too small for my Johnson. So I left it in its plastic condom.


I was impressed that they considered the average fanboy's chubby fingers when they sized them. It's that attention to detail that has them going for $10 on Ebay.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34185
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Online


Postby Punchy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 pm

House of J wrote:I know I would be.

I heard Punchy tried to use his to raise Newsarama from the dead! Didn't work


I haven't got mine yet, and it doesn't look like they'll be available in the UK until next week!

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 15332
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 6 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 pm

amlah6 wrote:I was impressed that they considered the average fanboy's chubby fingers when they sized them. It's that attention to detail that has them going for $10 on Ebay.


and the smallness of their self abused penis.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], Zechs and 86 guests

Advertisement