Anyone want to try and sell me on what to pick for next week? I've just read a bunch of previews and so far nothing really has stood out. Here's what I'm thinking about...Immortal Weapons #1
- It's going to be an awesome book, but I just picked IIF my pick before last so it feels kind of soonish to do it again.
Lenore Vol. 2 #1 - I love Roman Dirge, but A) most of you would probably hate it and B) you probably couldn't find it anywayLast Resort #1
- Nice art and the concept is funny, but the preview was kind of weak.Nova #27
- I'm leaning towards Nova at the moment mainly because I hate fourthman.Jack of Fables #36
- It's a stand alone issue and has Tony Akins art, but it's a guest writer which makes me nervous that it may not be representative. Plus I think I just hit a vague spoilery thing on the Vertigo blog that I would rather have not seen about the Fables crossover since I'm waiting for the trade. Dethklok vs. The Goon #1
- I like the preview, but I've never seen the Comedy Central show that this ties into.Emily the Strange: The 13th Hour #1
- I've always wanted to check this out, but the preview was kind of sparse.Citizen Rex #1
- The solicitation sounds cool and it's the Hernandez Brothers who I haven't read much by, but would like to.Youngblood #9
- I would love to pick this as I think it would be a lot of fun to review, but I also think a lot of people would just skip it on principal.X-Force #17
- People seem to like the book and the preview has Domino...G.I. Joe #7
- It took a little while for it to get going, but I like this series a lot and this is the first issue of a new arc. Definitely in my top 3 of potentials.
Incredible Hercules #131 - Solicit sounds okay, but I can't find a preview.