Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 182 - DOOM PATROL #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Punchy wrote:And it worked!

well everyone hated this book and so the whining will not work here....

plus your whining worked in a stupid ass manner, because it all got worse before Jude fixed it the way it is now...

plus your whining on that was super dumb, because you had that morning whined about how little traffic there was in the newstand and then bitched about someone doing something about it.

There is very little whining in the ebay discussions, , there have also been some helpful hints to some people.

I would open an ebay thread, but it would just get buried in the fucking asylum.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 pm

thefourthman wrote:well everyone hated this book and so the whining will not work here....

plus your whining worked in a stupid ass manner, because it all got worse before Jude fixed it the way it is now...

plus your whining on that was super dumb, because you had that morning whined about how little traffic there was in the newstand and then bitched about someone doing something about it.

There is very little whining in the ebay discussions, , there have also been some helpful hints to some people.

I would open an ebay thread, but it would just get buried in the fucking asylum.


I wanted a solution, just not that solution. We were being victimised for doing like we should and talking comics.

And even if everyone else hated the book, that doesn't mean we can't discuss it, it would infact make for an even livelier discussion. But no, instead the two of you cannibalise the thread so even amlah doesn't bother to follow it.

******

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

thefourthman wrote:well everyone hated this book and so the whining will not work here....

plus your whining worked in a stupid ass manner, because it all got worse before Jude fixed it the way it is now...

plus your whining on that was super dumb, because you had that morning whined about how little traffic there was in the newstand and then bitched about someone doing something about it.

There is very little whining in the ebay discussions, , there have also been some helpful hints to some people.

I would open an ebay thread, but it would just get buried in the fucking asylum.


Good God, I'm growing sick of your fucking whining.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

amlah6 wrote:Good God, I'm growing sick of your fucking whining.

fuck you.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Punchy wrote:I wanted a solution, just not that solution. We were being victimised for doing like we should and talking comics.

And even if everyone else hated the book, that doesn't mean we can't discuss it, it would infact make for an even livelier discussion. But no, instead the two of you cannibalise the thread so even amlah doesn't bother to follow it.

yet you never offered a solution, you whined and said make it go back to the way it was...
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

thefourthman wrote:yet you never offered a solution, you whined and said make it go back to the way it was...


I don't have one, but I do like what we have now, where you can choose whether to have Newstand threads in the Asylum, it works out best for everyone.

******

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm

thefourthman wrote:fuck you.


I'm going to buy something from your eBay store just so that I can leave negative feedback.

******

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm

It's amazing how much of that crap in Lee's eBay store that I already have. Rack and Pain? Yep, I own that.

I don't have that original Hawkeye mini though, that's kind of tempting but twice what I'd be willing to spend.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm

I will hopefully read and review tonight. Work has been crazy.
User avatar

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:11 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I will hopefully read and review tonight. Work has been crazy.

Looking forward to it... you are the voice of the people.
User avatar

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

amlah6 wrote:It's amazing how much of that crap in Lee's eBay store that I already have. Rack and Pain? Yep, I own that.

I don't have that original Hawkeye mini though, that's kind of tempting but twice what I'd be willing to spend.

What's his seller name or whatever?

******

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Mr_Batman wrote:What's his seller name or whatever?


http://myworld.ebay.com/ultimatecomicsonline/

I like your new avatar. I would love it if they hadn't given his mask lips in the movie. Seriously, wtf was up with those lips? Very odd.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:Looking forward to it... you are the voice of the people.


I don't remember there being too many down syndrome monkeys with coke problems on the site.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm sorry guys. Work has just been so busy and I can't bring my self to read this thing. I will this week and review both books next week.
User avatar

Shiro

Attorney at Law

Postby Shiro » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 am

My comics just haven't shown up. I'll post a review whenever they do.

In the mean time, Ultimate Avengers 1 is 1 of 11 comics I'm getting this week, which is a big tally considering I don't read Marvel.

Edit: Make that 12. Fucking Mice Templar.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 67 guests