Wednesday, November 22, 2017 • Morning Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I dislike moving

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:35 pm

CountD wrote:that sounds sketchy...LOL. But I wanna see it!


I've done it with couches before.

Granted, none of them were higher than the second or third floor.
User avatar

Sgt.Marvel

rubber spoon

Postby Sgt.Marvel » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Set it on fire
User avatar

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:I've done it with couches before.

Granted, none of them were higher than the second or third floor.


My roomates and I did that to a couch from the 4th floor of a building 10 years ago in the middle of Boston. Still surprised the cops didn't get called.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Get a dolly.
User avatar

Tilt

Mad Hatter

Postby Tilt » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm

I had that tv, and I did the craigslist thing and people were going to pay me for it- i just said please take the damn thing away.

why is it over 200 pounds though? like who the f designed that monster and how many people have received hernias trying to move the evil thing??
User avatar

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 pm

eyp wrote:Get a dolly.


I have one but the fucker is to wide to make it down the stairs the one way it fits safely on the dolly.
User avatar

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Tilt wrote:I had that tv, and I did the craigslist thing and people were going to pay me for it- i just said please take the damn thing away.

why is it over 200 pounds though? like who the f designed that monster and how many people have received hernias trying to move the evil thing??


It pisses me off. A fucking 37 flat screen weighs ten times less! Sunvabitch.

eyp

Fagorstorm

Postby eyp » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Jack Burton wrote:I have one but the fucker is to wide to make it down the stairs the one way it fits safely on the dolly.



Couple more suggestions.

Bungee it down so you don't have to worry about safety.

or

If you don't care about the television, just dismantle it and toss it.
User avatar

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm

Jack Burton wrote:It pisses me off. A fucking 37 flat screen weighs ten times less! Sunvabitch.


a lot of people I know are chucking their old ones like that.

if it's any consolation
User avatar

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm

eyp wrote:Couple more suggestions.

Bungee it down so you don't have to worry about safety.

or

If you don't care about the television, just dismantle it and toss it.
i'm sure there's a family on the street that needs a new home

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], HNutz, Rebirth NoctourneM and 58 guests