Advertisement

Review Group Week 182 - DOOM PATROL #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Punchy wrote:And it worked!

well everyone hated this book and so the whining will not work here....

plus your whining worked in a stupid ass manner, because it all got worse before Jude fixed it the way it is now...

plus your whining on that was super dumb, because you had that morning whined about how little traffic there was in the newstand and then bitched about someone doing something about it.

There is very little whining in the ebay discussions, , there have also been some helpful hints to some people.

I would open an ebay thread, but it would just get buried in the fucking asylum.

Advertisement

Punchy
Staff Writer

Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:50 pm

thefourthman wrote:well everyone hated this book and so the whining will not work here....

plus your whining worked in a stupid ass manner, because it all got worse before Jude fixed it the way it is now...

plus your whining on that was super dumb, because you had that morning whined about how little traffic there was in the newstand and then bitched about someone doing something about it.

There is very little whining in the ebay discussions, , there have also been some helpful hints to some people.

I would open an ebay thread, but it would just get buried in the fucking asylum.

I wanted a solution, just not that solution. We were being victimised for doing like we should and talking comics.

And even if everyone else hated the book, that doesn't mean we can't discuss it, it would infact make for an even livelier discussion. But no, instead the two of you cannibalise the thread so even amlah doesn't bother to follow it.

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

thefourthman wrote:well everyone hated this book and so the whining will not work here....

Good God, I'm growing sick of your fucking whining.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

amlah6 wrote:Good God, I'm growing sick of your fucking whining.

fuck you.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:10 pm

Punchy wrote:I wanted a solution, just not that solution. We were being victimised for doing like we should and talking comics.

And even if everyone else hated the book, that doesn't mean we can't discuss it, it would infact make for an even livelier discussion. But no, instead the two of you cannibalise the thread so even amlah doesn't bother to follow it.

yet you never offered a solution, you whined and said make it go back to the way it was...

Punchy
Staff Writer

Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

thefourthman wrote:yet you never offered a solution, you whined and said make it go back to the way it was...

I don't have one, but I do like what we have now, where you can choose whether to have Newstand threads in the Asylum, it works out best for everyone.

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm

thefourthman wrote:fuck you.

I'm going to buy something from your eBay store just so that I can leave negative feedback.

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:27 pm

It's amazing how much of that crap in Lee's eBay store that I already have. Rack and Pain? Yep, I own that.

I don't have that original Hawkeye mini though, that's kind of tempting but twice what I'd be willing to spend.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 6 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm

I will hopefully read and review tonight. Work has been crazy.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

48THRiLLS
Review Grouper

Title: Outhouse resident punk rocker
Formerly: cool

Postby 48THRiLLS » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:11 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:I will hopefully read and review tonight. Work has been crazy.

Looking forward to it... you are the voice of the people.

Mr_Batman
Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

amlah6 wrote:It's amazing how much of that crap in Lee's eBay store that I already have. Rack and Pain? Yep, I own that.

I don't have that original Hawkeye mini though, that's kind of tempting but twice what I'd be willing to spend.

What's his seller name or whatever?

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Mr_Batman wrote:What's his seller name or whatever?

http://myworld.ebay.com/ultimatecomicsonline/

I like your new avatar. I would love it if they hadn't given his mask lips in the movie. Seriously, wtf was up with those lips? Very odd.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:Looking forward to it... you are the voice of the people.

I don't remember there being too many down syndrome monkeys with coke problems on the site.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

- Les Paul

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm sorry guys. Work has just been so busy and I can't bring my self to read this thing. I will this week and review both books next week.

- Les Paul

Shiro
Attorney at Law

Postby Shiro » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 am

My comics just haven't shown up. I'll post a review whenever they do.

In the mean time, Ultimate Avengers 1 is 1 of 11 comics I'm getting this week, which is a big tally considering I don't read Marvel.

Edit: Make that 12. Fucking Mice Templar.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand