Advertisement

Tableau

Do you have a comic or other project you want to promote? Feel free to post about it here, but don't just post and run. Sticking around and joining in other discussions is the best way to get Outhousers interested in your work. These topics will also show up in The News Stand and The Asylum, for maximum exposure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post
Title: AKA The Hidden Hands of Horror

Tableau

Postby Greg » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:14 am

Short adventures and stuff of a new character of mine I grew to really love. Maybe one day I'll draw a sketch of him. These are his strange adventures...
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

CountD: Greg, thank you for your insights.
Benderbrau: Greg: Unwrapping the riddles of the black man since 2006

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Greg: I'd do many things. Coke is not one of them.
Benderbrau: Greg hates all things white.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

Advertisement

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:14 am

Tableau and the Red Sunflower

Page One

Panel One: We open up with a wide panel to a young black man in his early 20s, bonded on a wooden log, his hands tied behind his back. His name is Jeremy Tableau. He is good looking and is wearing a white jacket and suit, black tie. His clothes is ruffed, his shirt half way unbuttoned and tie loose, sweat pouring down his face. The tone of the area is very dark and moody, the place reflecting an underground dungeon of sorts.

Caption: Oh, the things I get myself into…

Jeless (off-panel): Jeremy Tableau…

Panel Two: Now a wide panel of a beautiful woman in a red dress. This is Jeless, our antagonist. Her hair is raven black and long, placed softly over her shoulders, her lips full and red to match her ruby colored dress. She has a devilishly attractive smile on her face as she’s holding onto a red sunflower-shaped crystal about two feet long in her hands. Behind her are two large men, pecs and biceps wide and threatening in contrast to their evil looking leers at our hero.

Jeless: Your reputation certainly precedes you. I have to say it’s an honor to have someone like you… breaking into my very own home.

Panel Three: A close-up on Jeremy’s face, head slightly tiled down, his eyes staring towards us.

Caption: The broad with the ruby-colored lips that match her blood colored dress is Jeless. Under different circumstances, I’d be hot for her…

Caption: The antique in her hands is the Red Sunflower. It’s a very special… magic antique. It’s said that one pedal could give a man… or woman… immortality… well, invulnerable at least for a decade - including a halt of the disease called age.

Panel Four: Back to Jeless, a close-up with a smile on her face.

Caption: And she’s a succubus. Which explains why I shouldn’t get hot for her.

Page Two

Panel One/Two: Both these panels will be side-by-side with their dialogue balloons going back and forth with each other in their respected panels. In the first panel is Jeless, her arms crossed, antique still in hand. Her calm composure still in play. We also see a small fly, a termite, flying around the panel. In the second panel is Jeremy who’s calm and collected, a slight smirk on his face, though sweat is still falling.

Jeless: I’m pretty sure a boy… man… of your nature surely knows what I’m capable of. So the fact that you’d risk your neck to steal this from me… Well, I must ask: Why risk it?

Jeremy: Firstly, major thanks for the good props. Hearing my rep cause your panties to flutter sure gets me flattered. And second: I was sent to steal it.

Jeless: Really now? And may I kindly ask for who? I have many enemies.

Jeremy: And I must kindly say sorry, it’s kindly very confidential.

Caption: Lebeur, is that you?!

Jeless: You know my reputation and power. While you may slightly resemble your deliciously mouth watering father, I let no other man defy me. You are not your father and I treat you no different than a common thug.

Jeless 2: So once again: who sent you?

Panel Three: A shot back to Jeremy, smiling.

Jeremy: I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be able to handle me, you gilf.

Jeless (off-panel): A wild tongue…

Panel Four: We’re now looking at Jeremy’s tied hands, the termite now eating through the ropes. A small panel.

Caption: Yes, Lebeur, I knew you’d come through.

Panel Five: Back to Jeless, licking her revealing sharp teeth. I think this should be a small panel just focusing on her lips.

Jeless: I like that.

Page Three

Panel One: Another side panel of the two, this time Jeless has planted a huge and passionate kiss onto Jeremy, her arms wrapped around his head.

Caption: Damn.

Panel Two: Same shot, only now Jeless is looking at him, her arms around his neck.

Jeless: Boys, go to business with him. But not too much. Leave him in one piece. I plan to **** the answers out of him.

Caption: Hot damn.

Jeremy: I aim to please.

Panel Three: Small panel of the rope around Jeremy’s hands now completely bitten through.

Caption: Good. She’s gone and the ropes are eaten through.

Panel Four: Jeless’ henchmen, teeth sharp and face completely ugly and monstrous as they’re walking towards us.

Jeremy (off-panel): I’ll handle these two, Lebeur…

Panel Five: A two-shot of Jeremy and Lebuer. Show a metamorphosis of the termite transforming into a cheetah. Jeremy has his tie handing down from his right hand.

Jeremy: … You sniff out Jeless and get the crystal.

Page Four

Panel One: A wide panel shot of the two monsters attacking towards our heroes. The tie in Jeremy’s hand has turned into a bat as he’s swung it into one of the monster’s nose, busting it open as a huge gush of blood is splashing out. The other monster has his arms folded from missing a speeding Lebuer who’s aimed for the door.

Panel Two: A panel of Lebeur leaping at Jeless, crystal still in her hand.

Panel Three: Back to Jeremy as he’s used his tie to decapitate the other monster as the previous one is knocked out on the floor.

Panel Four: A shot now of Jeremy fixing up his tie back around his neck as the two monsters are defeated and on the ground.

Panel Five: Wide-panel behind Jeless as she’s standing on her balcony watching Jeremy from a distance being flown away by Lebeur who’s now a pterodactyl in a clear beautiful night. The moon is huge and full with the stars shining bright. From the back of Jeless, we could see that’s she been attacked brutally by Lebeur, bruises and blood covering her.

Jeless: Hmm…

Caption: “Here you go…”

Page Five

Panels One/Two: Side-by-side, balloons going back and forth respectively to the characters. Panel One is of Jeremy’s client, Lord Jonesy, who’s holding up the Red Sunflower and looking at it with a smile of amazement. He’s sitting down in a huge, luxurious chair inside of a beautifully grand luxurious house filled with expensive décor and portraits among other riches. Panel Two is of Jeremy sitting down on the chair opposite to Lord Jonesy, Lebeur now a crow on his shoulder.

Jeremy: The Red Sunflower.

Lord Jonesy: The Red Sunflower.

Jeremy: It was a bitch to get it.

Jonesy: Oh, I’ve no doubt about it. The Red Sunflower. Legend has it that you heat up one crystal pedal for a whole decade of immortality.

Jeremy: Which I never understood. Why not eat the whole damn flower?

Jonesy: That’s just greedy, my dear boy. But a common question. You see, more than one pedal a decade leads to the brink of insanity with a risk of meeting Sir Charon in his ferryboat. As to my end of the bargain…

Jeremy: Yeah, and no pussyfooting either.

Jonesy: A promise is a promise…

Panel Three: Wide panel shot behind Jeremy and Lebeur as a double door is opened up to them by Jonesy as he’s pointing them inside, a room filled with beautiful women, some half naked, some completely, all awaiting. Jonesy has a smile on his face.

Jonesy: One night with my twelve daughters.

Panel Four: Wide-shot resembling the very first panel of the story, Jeremy having a sly smile on his face.

Caption: Oh, the things I get myself into…
Last edited by Greg on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 3 posts

Postby dairydead » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 am

I might just sketch you a picture of Tableau. I'll probably have some time to do it soon.
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:20 am

dairydead wrote:I might just sketch you a picture of Tableau. I'll probably have some time to do it soon.

Whoa! Thanks, dude! :shock: :D
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Postby dairydead » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:32 am

Greg wrote:Whoa! Thanks, dude! :shock: :D

so, just to be clear, he has a wooden leg, and wears a suit? Anything else specific?

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 am

dairydead wrote:so, just to be clear, he has a wooden leg, and wears a suit? Anything else specific?

Heh, no wooden leg, he's just tied to a log. And he wears a suit, usually.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Postby dairydead » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 am

Greg wrote:Heh, no wooden leg, he's just tied to a log. And he wears a suit, usually.

lol i read that wrong. I thought it said wooden leg. Oh well, anything else i should know? Hairstyle? Anything that is really noticable?

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:40 am

dairydead wrote:lol i read that wrong. I thought it said wooden leg. Oh well, anything else i should know? Hairstyle? Anything that is really noticable?

Um... nada much. Just good looking black dude in his early 20s, usually wears nice suits, sometimes a hat along with it. Hair is usually low cut Caesar or bald, but you can do what you want with the hair.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Tableau and the Yeti

Page One

Panel One: We open up in this story with a wide panel shot of our young hero, Jeremy Tableau, covered in heavy and thick winter clothes, hood over his head. He’s walking through a windy area filled with snow, snow nearly covering the whole area. He’s freezing cold as he has a back pack on his back.

Caption 1: The Himalayas

Caption 2 (Jeremy): Usually I’d be complaining about how I get myself into these types of messes or how ****ing cold my black ass is right now. But right now there’s only one thing on my mind…

Caption 3 (Jeremy): Sarah. The sweetest femme fatale you’ll ever meet.

Panel Two: Jeremy has now fallen on his knees, his gloved hands to the snow on the ground. He looks tired.

SFX: GGGGRRRRRRRRR…..

Panel Three: A shot behind Jeremy as he’s now looked up and sees before him a large and extremely frightening saber-toothed prowling towards him, it’s mouth growling, revealing sharp teeth ready to feed.

Caption: …****.

Panel Four: This is a flashback scene in an underground lair filled with candles and strange artifacts, jars filled with body parts and animals, charms, etc. Go all out. It’s very dark and gloomy. The wooden door is kicked open by Jeremy dressed in a suit with Sarah, a young and beautiful blond woman unconscious in his arms. Flying into the room is a black raven, Lebeur, Jeremy’s shape shifting pet. At the near end of the panel at the bottom is an old man, preferably of Asian descent who’s dressed in rags and with gray hair that’s nearly all but gone. This is Meeh, the healer.

Jeremy: Master Meeh!

Page Two:

Panel One: Jeremy has placed Sarah on top of a table, his face filled with worry. Meeh is standing by looking at Sarah.

Jeremy: You have to help her! I don’t know what’s wrong!

Meeh: What happened to her?

Jeremy: I DON’T ****ING KNOW!

Meeh: Please, Tableau… you must calm yourself!

Jeremy: I’m sorry, it’s just that…

Panel Two: A close-up on Sarah lying unconsciously on the table, Jeremy’s hand moving a strand of her blond hair away from her face.

Jeremy (off-panel): I dunno… We were just eating and all of a sudden she got this weird seizure-like attack. Except it wasn’t normal… I felt it.

Panel Three: Back to Jeremy as he’s looking at Meeh.

Jeremy: It was a magical attack. And I can’t seem to shake the spell off. You’re the best healer in this region. You have to help me. She’s my best friend.

Panel Four: Back to the snowy Himalayas as we see a small panel of Jeremy’s gloved hands picking up a handful of snow.

Panel Five: Now a shot of the saber-toothed prowling closer to Jeremy. Jeremy has the block of snow in his hand.

Jeremy: Ròch.

Panel Six-Seven: Small close-ups of the snow turning into a hard rock. Panels Six, Seven, and Eight should all be very small and aligned next to each other. They should not take a lot of space on this page, but make it clear enough to see what’s going on.

Jeremy (off-panel): Boule.

Panel Eight: Small close-up of the rock lighting up in flames.

Page Three

Panel One: Now a shot of the saber tooth leaping towards Jeremy to attack while Jeremy has flung the flaming rock at the saber tooth.

Panel Two: The saber tooth has fallen into the snowy ground but still looks like he’s in a mode of attack, blood leaking from his head.

Jeremy (off-panel): Don’t want none, won’t get…

SFX ( Not from the saber-toothed): GRRRRRRR

Panel Three: A shot of Jeremy’s eyes wide. He’s standing in a position to throw more flaming rocks at the saber-toothed as there’s one in each hand. But what has him stopped in his tracks is the enormous Yeti standing behind him.

Caption: …****.

Panel Four: A two-shot back earlier to Jeremy and Meeh looking at each other, Jeremy looking confused but bewildered.

Jeremy: A Yeti‘s hide? You can’t be serious.

Meeh: Yes, the hide skin of a Yeti. The charm needed to awaken her is found in a Yeti’s fur. You cannot use a false fur from your pet. It won’t work. Yeti’s fur are extremely hard to find and I haven’t had access to them for over 50 years. Who ever has cursed her wants her dead to go to such lengths.

Jeremy: Aren’t they located in the Himalayas? How am I suppose to get the hide skin of a Yeti?

Panel Five: Close-up of Meeh.

Meeh: You’ve a rich and powerful family. You mean to tell me you wouldn’t have the proper resources to get the fur of a Yeti?

Panel Six: A shot of Jeremy talking to Lebeur who’s standing on his forearm. Meeh is in the background looking through cabinets.

Jeremy: Lebeur, watch over Sarah. I’m not too sure I trust this guy.

Page Four

Panel One: A wide-panel now of the saber tooth leaping towards Jeremy and the Yeti as Jeremy himself has dropped out of the way. The Yeti has furiously grabbed the attacking saber tooth by the top and lower jaws as they’re growling at each other.

Panel Two: Now a shot of the Yeti snapping the jaws apart, killing the saber-tooth.

SFX: SNAP

Panel Three: A shot now behind the Yeti’s head looking towards Jeremy who’s looking back at him amazed.

Panel Four: We’re now at the Yeti’s cave as there’s a bon-fire and atop of the fire is a stick with the saber-toothed grilled over it. Around the bon-fire is the Yeti and it’s three children, all very small and cute compared to the larger one. Jeremy, still wrapped in his coat, is sitting against the wall of the cave as one of the baby Yetis is giving Jeremy a piece of meat.

Caption: The Yeti took me in and introduced me to it’s family…

Panel Five: Now an intense shot looking up at Jeremy with a large rock dripping with blood in his hands as it’s raised above his head, about to drive it down onto something. His face filled with hurt rage.

Caption: I killed it after they all fell asleep.

Page Five

Panel One: A shot of Meeh holding the hide skin and fur of the Yeti in his hands, his face filled with sinister glee. Behind him you see Jeremy angrily looking at him with Sarah in his arms, though she’s still seated on the table.

Caption: He used me. The bastard used me.

Meeh: Yes… the fur of Yeti. Do you know how much power this holds… how much money I could make off of this?

Jeremy: Money? I don’t give a shit about money, we had a deal. And you used me.

Meeh: Yes we did. And yes I did. Yes, I sent that magical attack. I knew you’d come running for my help. Only I held the power to awaken your friend. Now that I have the fur of the Yeti, I’ll be rich. Powerful, yes.

Caption: A Yeti that meant no harm… who saved and trusted me.

Panel Two: A close up shot of Jeremy pissed off.

Jeremy: Wake her up right now.

Panel Three: A small panel of Meeh’s old and frail fingers making a snap.

Panel Four: A shot of Jeremy and Sarah as she’s woken up and is looking up at Jeremy confused while he’s looking back at her.

Sarah: Jeremy… what happened?

Jeremy: Powerful, Meeh? We’ll see about that. Lebeur…

SFX: GRRRRRRR…

Panel Five: Now a shot of Jeremy leaving the lair with Sarah and Lebeur as a crow on his shoulder. The Yeti’s fur is in his hands as they leave while Meeh is one the floor, now a corpse and devoured, blood all over the floor.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Postby dairydead » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:35 pm

i got that picture about done, it kinda sucks though. Just gotta scan it.

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:42 pm

dairydead wrote:i got that picture about done, it kinda sucks though. Just gotta scan it.

Awesome. No worries.

I've actually done some pictures of the character, one my friend designed himself. But since I rebooted my computer, stupid scanner won't work.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

shannonh
Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:29 pm

I couldn't wait on this other guy any longer. lol

seriously though, I was doing some warm up sketches and for some reason this popped on to the page...no biggy.

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Aww man! That's so awesome! Thanks! :D :D :D
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Greg » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm so saving that! :-D

Here's designs I did along with my friend, Andy. He did the one in the middle, the full body design. I did the one on the side and the faces.

I did a few others in my sketch book which is locked in my mom's bedroom right now. :?

These were done a while ago, but damn scanner was screwed.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

shannonh
Mad Hatter

Postby shannonh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Keep it up and good luck. :)

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The Creator's Corner