Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

TeeMinus' Virtual Sketchbook

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

TeeMinus

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby TeeMinus » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 pm

What's up guys, this is TeeMinus. You may remember some of my art from Big Dog's 2009 sketchbook, and from Deviantart if you've ever visited my page there. Big Dog suggested I start an art thread here, so I figured why not! Hopefully, you guys will dig myHOLYSHITRAGECAT!!!!

Ares, one of my favorite Marvel characters:

Mistah J himself:

If for some reason anyone's interested, I'm always open for commissions. We can work out a deal for money or a comics trade. Comments and crits always welcome!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 pm

post that Mara. (it's spot on!) well done....

Your allen the alien is pretty tight, too.

You guys put out a great sketchbook. good luck to you guys.

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Fucking Meow!!! 8)

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Sweet Ares!

TeeMinus

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby TeeMinus » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Thanks for the compliments guys! As for posting more, ask and ye shall receive...Mara from Fear Agent (from the 2009 Big Dog's Studio sketchbook)!

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 am

rockin'!

TeeMinus

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby TeeMinus » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 pm

So...I'm digging the Blackest Night so far. I LOVE Van Sciver's designs for the Black Lantern (read: zombie) heroes so far...and J'onn really caught my eye. He's been so good for so long, and to see what he's capable of as a Black Lantern is downright scary.

This was a commission for a friend, and as you can see, I try to put a little extra into my commissions as opposed to something I'm doing for fun. If you're interested, hit me up!

leave a comment with facebook