Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 183 - ULTIMATE COMICS AVENGERS #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mr_Batman

Review Grouper

Postby Mr_Batman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm

thefourthman wrote:I have never read Avengers Forever. Don't have any plans to any time soon.

This

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Daringd wrote:so I guess I pissed off everyone not to put my review in here http://www.theouthousers.com/content/view/4077/600/

If you are saying your review isn't with the others, then it may just be a mistaken omission, or it may have been posted after they were compiled.

I can't believe yours would be deliberately left out just because some didn't like it.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Old Man wrote:I can't believe yours would be deliberately left out just because some didn't like it.

Favoritism, IMO.

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Daringd wrote:so I guess I pissed off everyone not to put my review in here http://www.theouthousers.com/content/view/4077/600/

Geez, sandy vagina much? 400+ posts in this thread, you try sorting through that shit every week without missing one every once in a while. :roll: :x

Sorry! :oops: :P

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:34 pm

amlah6 wrote:Geez, sandy vagina much? 400+ posts in this thread, you try sorting through that shit every week without missing one every once in a while. :roll: :x

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Big Bird is conspiring against me and I can't access the front page thing at the moment, I'll try and get your review added later Daringd.

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Chris wrote:Favoritism, IMO.

Oh, stop trying to stir up the shit.

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:28 pm

amlah6 wrote:Geez, sandy vagina much? 400+ posts in this thread, you try sorting through that shit every week without missing one every once in a while. :roll: :x

I recommend How To Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

Daringd

Review Grouper

Postby Daringd » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Oh Okay I was just checkin...didn't know if Punchy was the reason for it not being there. You know bringing down the score!

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Old Man wrote:I recommend How To Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie.

If I wanted friends, I wouldn't spend this much time on the internet. :|

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm

McKegan wrote:Loved the movie. It's not as strong as his older stuff, and it's definitely geared more to kids, but it has his loving attention to detail. It's as beautiful as anything he's ever done.

Oh, and Avenger's Forever sucks. :P

it is right in line with Kiki and Toturo, not as inventive as Howl's or Spirited, better than Castle and Porco. Surprisingly, it is probably one of his most lucid pieces.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Chris wrote:Image

best smilie ever, imo

Postby ****** » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 pm

thefourthman wrote:best smilie ever, imo

Clearly, you haven't seen the suicide smiley.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm

amlah6 wrote:Clearly, you haven't seen the suicide smiley.

you and doomie are the only ones clamoring for that there smilie.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 am

thefourthman wrote:you and doomie are the only ones clamoring for that there smilie.

Why would I be...oh! I get it! :wink:

leave a comment with facebook