Friday, October 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Some of my work, for your viewing pleasure.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Postby Gypse77 » Sun May 10, 2009 8:53 pm

ziza9 wrote:I think the image of a cock headed cthulhu like squid is now burned into my memory thanks to this. Weird is good...I like weird.

Mission accomplished.

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon May 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Can you spray paint my bathroom? :wink:

Really like the stencils.

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue May 12, 2009 7:36 am

don't forget the vagina-headed octopus(sy)?

nice stuff. What is the fascination on strawberries and sea creatures? or just happenstance?

Postby Soap » Fri May 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Really like your stuff Gypse. All of it is good but the graffiti in the bathroom is my fav. I have lots of respect for people who paint because I find it unnerving. What kind of prep time did you give yourself before painting the bathroom?

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:15 am

:shock: Wow!

Nice! :smt023

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Gypse77 wrote:These are some pen and ink things I did for a show a few months ago... this is probably the closest I've gotten to comic-style in a long time.

It was a really weird show...

Is it supposed to be "chinko"? I'm not fluent in Japanese so am not sure. I usually hear "chimpo" (could be "chinpo"). I do recognize "manko" :-D

Nice lines... though it is... a bit scary.

leave a comment with facebook