Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

One Year Later

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:47 pm

No, sillies, not the huge fart that DC produced last year, but my reflections on where I was a year ago on this day.

You see, today is my B-Day, and I can't help but be greatful that I'm still here. Last year at this time, I was sick as a dog. Chemo and radiation treatments were draggin me down and we would soon discover even more tumor's in my stomach.

Last year was bad, and I spent a lot of time getting my affairs in order... just in case. Granted, I'm one who always looks for the worse case scenario, but I honestly thought that seeing my 42nd birthday was not going to happen.

But HERE I AM! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Healthy and no signs of any cancer. Today I shall celebrate my birthday with a new found joy and thankfulness. And as always, I want to thank all of you who were so kind and caring last year. Your support and friendship really helped. When I was stuck in bed, not wanting to move, just popping on this and the "other site" made me smile. Took my mind off of it.

So I ask that sometime today, you all take a second to have a drink of something (alcohol or not) and raise your glass to all of you! You're damn special people, and I'm happy to still be here to play with all of you!

Thank you for allowing me this sincere, if not slightly mushy moment.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Happy Birthday, starlord!:):):):)

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 pm

thank you. :-)

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:57 pm

Happy Birthday, and very glad you're still around!

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:09 am

Glad you're still healthy, dude.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:27 am

Happy Birthday Brian!
Love having you around.
Now quit smoking!

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:29 am

Happy Birthday, Brian. I'm proud to know you and overjoyed about the clean bill of health. :D

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:40 am

Happy B-Day!!! :)

If anyone deserves one, it's you. :)

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 am

Happy Birthday, Brian! It's great to still have you around!

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:55 am

Happy birthday, Starlord. And here is to your continuing good health! :D

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:16 am

Happy Birthday, you big softy. I, too, am happy to see you're still around!

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:43 am

Happy birthday and happy health-day (okay, I'll shut up now...).

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 am

thanks everyone.

And I know King... I know... :oops:

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:49 am

Happy Birthday Brian, the world's much better for having you in it, and may your borderline psychotic lust for life (and various other pursuits) continue for many years to come.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:53 am

Zero wrote:Happy Birthday Brian, the world's much better for having you in it, and may your borderline psychotic lust for life (and various other pursuits) continue for many years to come.

Hahahaha, thank you... I think... :P

leave a comment with facebook