Advertisement

Review Group Week 189 - WOLVERINE: GIANT SIZE OLD MAN LOGAN

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34410
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:31 pm

amlah6 wrote:Aquaman is gay.


No he's not!

You think I'm being serious with that? I don't really care either way, it's just joking around.

Advertisement

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:32 pm

Punchy wrote:But they care that you're sick of Marvel's prices?


Who cares? I've never held a gun to anyone's head and made them read my posts.

But yes, from the responses so far many other people are thinking along these lines, deciding if what they are getting is worth their $$. I haven't seen anyone leap up to agree with you here. (hint: try pocelain--he's about on the same level as you are)
Last edited by Victorian Squid on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34410
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm

House of J wrote:Who cares? I've never held a gun to anyone's head and made them read my posts.

But yes, from the responses so far many other people are thinking along these lines, deciding if what they are getting is worth their $$. I haven't seen anyone leap up to agree with you here.


I don't care if the people here don't agree with me, most of them are idiots anyway.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Punchy wrote:No he's not!

You think I'm being serious with that? I don't really care either way, it's just joking around.


Lies, you're totally 4 serious.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34410
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:35 pm

amlah6 wrote:Lies, you're totally 4 serious.


Rhythm is a dancer, serious as cancer.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Punchy wrote:I don't care if the people here don't agree with me, most of them are idiots anyway.


You've clearly lost track of your own point and are arguing against the ropes now.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34410
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:37 pm

House of J wrote:You've clearly lost track of your own point and are arguing against the ropes now.


My point was, shut the fuck up about prices, it's boring and if I didn't take umbrage to it, these threads would grind to a halt and just be you and Old Man being pointless.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Punchy wrote:Rhythm is a dancer, serious as cancer.


Snap!

john lewis hawk
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 29571
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 183 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Southern California
Title: not here


Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm enjoying the higher prices. I got more money in my wallet because Marvel and DC doesn't want my money.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Punchy wrote:My point was, shut the fuck up about prices, it's boring and if I didn't take umbrage to it, these threads would grind to a halt and just be you and Old Man being pointless.


Hmm, nope I won't shut the fuck up about anything, and if you were to say that to me IRL you would be in the unenviable position of having to explain to your few "mates" how you managed to be put in hospital by a gent more than twice your age.

PS. I wanted to find the absolute dumbest thing you've expressed in this thread, and so far it is that only retailers and not customers are entitled to discuss price points.
Last edited by Victorian Squid on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34410
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 58 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:44 pm

House of J wrote:Hmm, nope I won't shut the fuck up about anything, and if you were to say that to me IRL you would be in the unenviable position of having to explain to your few "mates" how you managed to be put in hospital by a gent more than twice your age.


Really? Threatening to beat me up?

And I'm the serious one.

john lewis hawk
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 29571
Likes: 14 posts
Liked in: 183 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Southern California
Title: not here


Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:47 pm

You guys should take this act on the road. You're cute.

Kerny
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 5253
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Title: All-American American


Postby Kerny » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:You guys should take this act on the road. You're cute.


I dunno about all of that, but I've been entertained at least

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:54 pm

one quick question. How can anyone win an argument whose premise is subjective at best? :?
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Victorian Squid
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 31777
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am
Formerly: Schmormerly


Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:55 pm

starlord wrote:one quick question. How can anyone win an argument whose premise is subjective at best? :?


With knives. Probably.

/strict'd

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MistaT, MSN NewsBlogs, psbot [Picsearch], TimH and 76 guests

Advertisement